Study at the University of Stirling
- A safe and secure environment for study with our Facilities achieving a 5 star excellence award (QS Stars 2016)
- Top in Scotland for welcoming international students (The International Student Barometer Autumn 2016)
- 97% of graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating (The Times Higher Education/HESA 2016)
- Student population of over 12,800 including 120 nationalities on-campus with the University achieving a 5 star excellence award for Internationalisation (QS Stars 2016)
- “Stunning environment”. Ranked 1st for Campus environment (International Student Barometer, 2012)
- Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands are all on your doorstep – Stirling really is Scotland’s heart
- University achieved 5 star excellence award for its inclusiveness (QS World Rankings, 2014)
- Ranked 1st for a ‘Good place to be’ (International Student Barometer, 2012)
- University achieved 5 star excellence award for teaching (QS World Rankings, 2014)
- Ranked 1st for Sports facilities (International Student Barometer, 2012)
- Top 10 in the UK for Sport (The Complete University Guide 2015)
You can study a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across the following fields of study at the University of Stirling:
Accountancy and Finance
Applied Biological Sciences
Conservation Biology and Management
Criminology and Social Policy
Criminology and Sociology
Environmental Geography and Outdoor Education
Environmental Science (Integrated Masters)
Environmental Science and Outdoor Education
Film and Media
Heritage and Tourism
Human Resource Management
International Management Studies and Intercultural Studies Double Degree
International Management Studies with European Languages and Society
Law: LLB (and BA)
Literature and Cinema
Politics, Politics (International Politics)
Politics, Philosophy and Economics: PPE
Sociology and Social Policy
Sport and Exercise Science
Sport Business Management, Sports Studies
Sustainable Events Management
For undergraduate courses at the University of Stirling: Across Indian State Boards, we recommend that you have over 70% at least. IBDP students are looking at 32 or higher. Students with 65% can apply too.
Direct Entry in to year 2 of undergraduate degree course is possible with 75% in Year 12 examinations and specific subjects on a case by case basis.
For postgraduate courses at the University of Stirling: At least 60% in the Bachelors degree. Students with a lower score can be considered on a case to case basis
English Language Proficiency: All students need to take the IELTS test or an equivalent English test (eg. PTE, TOEFL)
Each year, the University of Stirling offers a range of scholarships for international students. There are also exclusive scholarships for Indian students.
Some scholarship opportunities include:
- International Postgraduate Awards: GBP 3000 | Unlimited number of awards
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a substantial programme of scholarships, offered on a matched funding basis between the Scottish Government and Scottish Higher Education Institutions. The scheme offers up to 100 awards, each worth £4000. These are towards the tuition fees, for any one year of full time study, on an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD course at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions
- GREAT Britain Scholarship: One Scholarship meeting the Master of Business Administration (MBA) full course fee of £17,500 will be available on a competitive basis. In addition, two Scholarships of £5,000 are available, one for applicants on the MSc in International Accounting and Finance and one for the MSc Data Science for Business (for Sep 2017 – this may keep changing each year)
For a complete list of scholarships at University of Stirling, fill out the form in this page and one of ILW’s representative will call you
Pankti Shah, MSc in Behavioural Science for Management, Sep 2016 intake
ILW team are the best education consultants for studying in the UK. I had been to many overseas education consultants, but the information at ILW is concrete, its personal – they take care of smallest detail while guiding you. They counsel you to extent that you establish your academic and career goals. I got through several Institutions in the UK. I would have spend hours of counseling with the ILW team and they finally suggested that I take up the University of Stirling offer.
I am now working in the UK on the Tier 2 visa! Thanks to Stirling’s exceptional Masters programme that got me industry-ready!
Start your journey to study at the University of Stirling
ILW is the leading education consultancy in Mumbai, India helping students to the University of Stirling. Enjoy our free application, admission and visa services.
Our students have secured some great scholarships here!
Connect with us now by filling this form
You can also call us or WhatsApp us at +91-9820864001