Admission Document Checklist to Study Bachelors in UK:
- Resume: A well crafted resume goes a long way. It should clearly talk about your employment, education, and achievements. Generally, we recommend that your resume / CV should be should only be of one page. Here is where you can get a simple explanation on what can appear on a SMART RESUME. Include your work experience, educational qualifications, project details (if any), internship information, list of extra-curricular activities, your interests and any other information that you believe will help you stand out of the lot
- Academic Mark Sheets: 10th standard onward to final year. If you do not have your final semester or final year mark sheet assuming you are studying in the last of your Bachelors, send the remaining ones to the University. You can update the final semester or final mark sheet once you have it from your College
- Transcripts: Bachelors Transcript is a consolidated score sheet that you get from your College. It is not mandatory to submit a transcript to UK Universities. Some Universities however may ask for it. It alright however not to worry too much about it. Just send the other documents to the University
- Recommendation Letters: UK Universities require two recommendation letters. These have to be on the letter head of your school / college / employer, should be stamped and signed. These need NOT be sealed in an envelope like in the case of US Universities. Some UK Universities the online method of submitting recommendations. You will need to register the referees online and you will have to add the title, full name, designation, company name and official email ID (no gmail, yahoo, outlook) of your referees to the online application. They will then get an email from the university with a link they need to click on to recommend you. Half of this is usually a rating scale and the other half is either a text box or specific questions about you need to be answered. Please pick referees who will be comfortable doing this all online and who have an official email ID. Tip: In case of your work reference letter, it is more important for your immediate manager who you regularly report to, to act as your referee (as opposed to the Director of the company who has barely had any interaction with you)
- Personal Statement / Statement of Purpose: This is a 1.5 to 2 page essay. It should address 5 main questions: What motivates you to do this course? What prepares you to do this course (academics, work)? Why do you want to do your MBA or a particular Masters at the UK University? What are your short-term, long-term goals or career plans in general? You can submit this to us a MS Word file and we will check and edit this for you
- Work Experience or Internship Letters: Especially for MBA applicants, this is very important. You must take a work experience letter from all your employers. Even for students who are applying for Masters, UK Universities will be keen on knowing about your experience which you have undertaken AFTER your graduation
- Test Score Reports: Most UK Universities need IELTS test score or PTE test score. These can be sent as a scanned copy once you receive the hard copy of the score
- Other Certificates: Certificated – extracurricular activities, social work, volunteer work, community service, etc. should be included. Don’t include participation certificates (unless it’s a workshop, seminar or the like). Keep to the certificates you earned 9th standard onward, unless it’s at the inter-state level
- Passport: First and last page, plus any correction page
- Photo: Passport sized photograph (preferably with a white back ground) – only in some online applications
- Application Form: Completed application form of each UK University must be filled and sent to the University. These forms are available on their website or you can take these from us. If its an online application, you may receive a confirmation email or you could take a screenshot of the application and send it with the other documents
Note: Financial documents are NOT required to be submitted to UK Universities at the time of admissions
Please keep in mind that this is a general checklist, more or fewer documents may be required based on the universities requirements. In case of a courier, you will need to attest these (by notary, gazetted officer, or by school or college)
UK Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in UK, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in UK hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide