fbpx
Vile Parle (W): +91 70505 12345 | Ghatkopar (E): +91 84335 56464 [email protected]
Masters in Management Study in the UK

UK Student Visa Update by UKVI

UK Student Visa Update by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)

Importance of email id used during UK visa application

From 2nd September 2019, UKVI will no longer give out hard copies of refusal letters, and will instead send a copy electronically to the registered email address. It is encouraged that applicants include a correct, in-use email address in their UK visa application.

Readers will be happy to know that 90% of UK visa application from Indians are granted, which is higher than the global average. The remaining 10% whose UK visa is refused will need to check the reasons for refusal only on their registered email id.

UK Visa Application Requirement

Good luck with the UK visa application!


Apply for UK Visa

Our experienced UK visa experts have extensive knowledge of the latest UK visa rules. Book your free consultation if you need any help to apply for a UK visa.