Some quick notes to clear your most common queries about US MBA:
- Duration of MBA: MBA in USA is of 2 years duration. There are several accelerated MBAs too that last for 1 to 1.5 years
- Intakes: Most MBA programs in USA will begin in Fall (August) each year. Some US MBAs also begin in Spring (January) but these are very limited. Best time to start the MBA is recommended to be in Fall (August)
- Cost of Studying MBA in USA: Course fee for MBA in USA ranges between $40000 to $100000 for the full program (typically ranging from Rs. 25 lacs to Rs 65 lacs). However, several top MBA programs may go beyond $120000 (for both years) eg. Wharton (business school), Stanford (business school), or at Columbia University may go higher. Note: Higher fee does not determine the quality of the MBA and does not affect the MBA rankings
- Work Experience Requirement: Most US MBA programs will need at least 2 years of work experience. As a general rule 3 years or higher work experience increases your chances of MBA admissions at good business schools. The average age (ie. the number and quality of work experience) is the key for some of the topmost MBA programs, which can be around 27 to 29 years too. There are several US MBA programs that also accept fresh graduate on the program
- GMAT / GRE: Most American MBAs will need a GMAT. There are however several MBA programs that do not need a GMAT. GRE is accepted in lieu of GMAT for most MBA programs
- English Language Requirement: Either IELTS test or TOEFL test is compulsory. The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 70505 2345. We can register you for IELTS in about 5 minutes
- Time to Apply: Best time to apply for MBA in USA is October and November for the forthcoming Fall (Aug) start. Different Universities have different deadlines. It is considered best to apply in the first or the second round. Some US Universities have up to 5 rounds of admissions (in terms of deadlines to apply)
- Work During Study (part time work in US): Students can work up to 20 hours per week during the MBA course and full-time (40 hours per week) during holidays. Generally, MBA courses are rigorous and may not leave you too much time to work
- Work After Study (full time work in US): You could stay back in USA for 12 months on the Optional Practical Training (OPT) period. Post one year, you need a job offer in hand to stay back and an application for H1B has to be made (based on the job offer). Some MBA programs are STEM degrees, which means you get 2 additional years as extension, making it a total of 3 years that you can work in the US
USA Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in USA, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in USA hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in USA
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide