Quick notes on studying MBA in Italy:
Most fashion designing courses come to mind when you think about studying Italy! However, Italy has some very popular MBA programs and especially students who are wishing to study the best of both, fashion or design and management, Italy offers several MBA options where a student can specialize in Luxury Brand, Luxury Business and more.
- Language of Instruction/Teaching: You will find that most MBA programs in Italy are taught in English and hence you should not face any difficulty.
- Duration of MBA: MBA in Italy can be finished in 1 year.
- Intakes: Most MBA programs in Italy will begin in September. Some MBA programs in Italy also begin in January or March/April.
- Cost of MBA in Italy: Course fee for MBA in Italy ranges between 19000 to 30,000 Euro. Only some Italian MBAs like SDA Bocconi MBA may go up to 48000 Euro.
- Work Experience Requirement: Most MBA programs in Italy will NOT need work experience. Recommended work experience is at least 2 years after graduation though else students can consider studying Masters in Italy.
- GMAT / GRE: Most Italian MBAs will NOT need a GMAT. Perhaps only SDA Bocconi will ask for a GMAT.
- English Language Requirement: Either IELTS test or TOEFL test is compulsory. The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 9820864001. If however you have studied in English medium all throughout the English test can be waived. Contact us for more getting your IELTS waived.
- Italian Language Certificate / Test: Studying Italian language is NOT necessary to apply for an MBA in Italy because most MBA programs are taught in English. We however recommend our students to learn Italian, so that your interaction with others enhances, you could network better, and while finding jobs after MBA, it is easier for you to prepare for and crack the interview.
- Time to Apply: Best time to apply for MBA in Italy is Nov to Jan for a September start. Different Universities have different deadlines.
- Work DURING Study: Students can work up to 20 hours per week during course and full time during holidays. (say 40 hours approx. per week)
Quick reasons to study an MBA in Italy:
- Italy is among the top 10 destinations in the world to study an MBA.
- MBA programs in Italy are taught in English, are easily priced at half of what you may spend at other top study destinations.
- Italian MBAs are recognized world wide and many MBA courses in Italy come with either an internship or management assignments after your study.
- Italy has the fashion capital of the world and wherever you go – Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence – you are bound to be inspired.
- Food in Italy – what can one say about this! Its one of the best in the world. In fact in your home country, you’d be dying to catch up with folks at an Italian restaurant.
Some popular MBA programs in Italy with their duration, requirement, MBA specializations, fees, etc. are listed below:
University of Bologna, Bologna Business School
MBA at BBS, Italy:
MBA Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods (with 500 hours internship)
MBA China/Far East and Europe Business Relations (with 500 hours internship)
MBA Corporate Finance (with 500 hours internship)
MBA Food and Wine (with 500 hours internship)
MBA Green Energy and Sustainable Business (with 500 hours internship)
MBA Innovation Management / Mechanics & Automation (with 500 hours internship)
MBA International Processes (with 500 hours internship)
MBA Fees at BBS: 27,000 EUR
Duration: 12 months
Avg. Work Experience in the BBS MBA Class: 6.0 years
Class Size: 18 to 20 students
SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan, Italy
MBA: SDA Bocconi MBA
MBA Finance and Financial Institutions
MBA Innovation, Product Development, Execution
MBA Customer Marketing and Social Media
MBA Private Equity, Entrepreneurship and Renewal
MBA Luxury Business Management
SDA Bocconi MBA Fees: 48,000 EUR (Fees can be paid in 4 installments)
Duration: 12 months
Avg. Work Experience: 5.0 yrs
Class Size: Around 50 students
Financial Times ranked SDA Bocconi MBA as 25th Top MBA in the World (Financial Times Ranking 2016)
Forbes (2015) ranked SDA Bocconi as Top 5 International B-Schools outside the US
St. John’s University, USA – Rome Campus
MBA: MBA in International Business
MBA Fees: USD 33000 (29600 EUR approx..)
Duration: 12 Months
The majority of faculty comes from St. John’s University in New York. The classes offered at the New York campuses are open to all students enrolled in Rome campus programs.
MIB School of Management, Trieste, Italy
MBA: MBA in International Business
MBA Fees: 15000 EUR
Duration: 12 Months
Work Exp. Required: 3 years
Accademia del Lusso, Milan, Italy
MBA: MBA Luxury Brand Management, Milan – Paris
Location: Milan – 1st Term; Paris – 2nd Term (at Mod’Art International Paris)
MBA Fees: 15600 EUR
Students need to undertake 6 months internship in any country
MBA taught in English:
|Università di Pisa · University of Pisa Italy||MBA – Master in Business Administration||Pisa||8000||12 Months||January|
|MIP Politecnico di Milano Italy||International MBA||Milan||31000||12 Months||September|
|Luiss Guido Carli Italy||Aviation MBA||Rome||20000||12 Months||November|
|Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Alta Scuola Impresa e Società (ALTIS) Italy||MBA Global Business and Sustainability||Milan||10000||12 Months||November|
|Fondazione CUOA Italy||International MBA||Altavilla Vicentina (VI)||20000||9 Months||November|
|CIMBA Italy||MBA||Paderno del Grappa TV||45000 (USD)||11 Months||September|
|European School of Economics ESE Italy||MBA Marketing||Rome, Milan, Florence||19000||12 Months||August|
|European School of Economics ESE Italy||MBA International Finance||Rome, Milan, Florence||19000||12 Months||August|
|European School of Economics ESE Italy||MBA Entrepreneurship||Rome, Milan, Florence||19000||12 Months||August|
|European School of Economics ESE Italy||MBA International Business||Rome, Milan, Florence||19000||12 Months||August|
|Rome Business School Italy||MBA||Rome||19000||14 to 17 Months||March|
|IED, Italy – Istituto Europeo di Design Venice Italy||MBA for Arts and Cultural Events||Venice||TBC||11 Months||February|
Italy Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Italy, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Italy hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Italy
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
19+ years of experience in placing students worldwide