Quick Notes studying MS in Germany:
1. Language of Instruction/Teaching: There are a large number of Masters programs in Germany that are taught in English. Hence, studying and doing well on your MS should not be a problem in Germany
2. Duration of Masters: MS in Germany can be finished in 1 to 2 years
3. Intakes: Most Masters programs in Germany will begin in October
4. Fee Range: Germany is a tuition free country. Yes you heard it right. There is no course fee to study MS in Germany. Enrollment fee per semester can be between Euro 200 to Euro 500 depending on the German University
5. GRE: GRE is NOT required to study MS in Germany. However, if the GRE score is good (ie. around 315 or higher), it will add to your profile. German Universities pay a lot of attention to your academic score. Thus, consistency in your score would be useful. We suggest that your score should be over 65% (aggregate) in Engineering or your GPA should be higher than 3.2. However, you can apply if your CGPA / GPA is around 3.0
6. English Language Requirement: Either IELTS test or TOEFL test is compulsory. The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 9820864001
7. German Language Certificate / Test: Studying German language is NOT necessary to apply for an MS in Germany because all Masters programs that will be selected are taught in English. We however recommend our students to learn German, at least equivalent to A1 level, so that your interaction with others enhances, you could network better, and while finding jobs after MBA, it is easier for you to crack the interview
8. 15 years of Education: 15 or 16 years of Indian education is accepted by German Universities
9. Application: There is no central admission process (like in the case of undergraduate programs). Individual applications will have to be sent to each University
10. Time to Apply: Best time to apply for MS in Germany is Nov to Jan for an October start. Different Universities have different deadlines. Many Universities shut the application process by April
11. Work During your Study in Germany: As a student you are permitted to work for a total of 120 full or 240 half days per year. 8 hours normally constitute a full day in Germany, so 4 hours are one half day, though 10 and 5 are possible as well according to the law – if that is the normal working day in that company
12. Work After Study in Germany: You could stay back in Germany for 18 months for job search after your MS in Germany. You do not need a job offer in hand to stay back
Germany Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Germany, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Germany hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Germany
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide