Meet University of Applied Sciences Europe, Germany on 28th August 2019 at ILW Office from 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Vile Parle (West) Office
Entry Requirements to Study at University of Applied Sciences Europe:
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institute.
- IELTS: Overall Band Score of 6.0 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) orHigher Secondary Certificate (State Board) .
- IELTS: Overall Band Score of 5.5 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Apply for September 2019 Intake at University of Applied Sciences Europe
Post Graduate Courses:
- Communication Design (EN)
- Game Design (EN)
- Photography (EN)
- Fotografie (GER)
- Film + Motion Design (GER)
- Game Design (GER)
- Illustration (GER)
- Kommunikationsdesign (GER)
As one of the leading German Education Consultants, we represent University of Applied Sciences Europe, Germany and our experienced German counselors can guide you through the complete application process. Contact us today for consultation and application!