Birmingham City University UK January Courses
Birmingham City University is made up of four faculties, each covering a range of subjects and specialisms.The University also supports Birmingham’s “Big City Culture” strategy, which promotes the city’s world-class excellence in the arts, culture and creativity. Our Mission Statement for 2020 also states we will actively participate in the cultural and creative sectors of the city and region.
Learn more about Birmingham City University – entry requirements, application deadlines and scholarships and admission counseling.
Postgraduate Courses in January at Birmingham City University
- MSc Building Surveying with Facilities Management
- Construction Project Management – MSc
- Project Management – MSc
- Quantity Surveying – PgCert / PgDip / MSc
- Management and Finance – MSc
- Management and International Business – MSc
- Visual Communication – MA
- Advanced Computer Science – MSc
- Enterprise Systems Management – MSc
- Automotive Engineering – MSc
- Mechanical Engineering – MSc
- Fashion Management – MA
- International Business Law – LLM
- International Human Rights – LLM
- International Law – LLM
Study in UK in January Intake
Study in UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!