London South Bank University January Courses
London South Bank University (LSBU) – originally the Borough Polytechnic Institute – laid down roots in south London in 1892 and has been improving the lives of students, businesses and the local community ever since.Our original aim to promote the industrial skill, general knowledge, health and well being of young men and women’ remains central to our mission today.
Learn more about London South Bank University – entry requirements, application deadlines and scholarships and admission counseling.
Undergraduate Courses in January at London South Bank University
- Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance CertHE
- Business Management BA (Hons)
- Business Management with Enterprise and Entrepreneurship BA (Hons)
- Business Management with Finance BA (Hons)
Study in UK in January Intake
Postgraduate Courses in January at London South Bank University
- Civil and Structural Engineering MSc
- Construction Project Management MSc
- Corporate Governance (Fast Track for ICSA Graduates) Top-up MSc
- Human Resource Management PgDip / MSc
- International Business Management (with internship) MSc
- International Business Management with Project Management MSc
- International Finance MSc
- Master of Business Administration (International Management) MBA
Study in UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!