University of Chester UK January Courses
The University of Chester was founded in 1839 and went through a number of changes before officially achieving university status in 2005. Results in a recent National Student Survey showed that 88% of Chester students were satisfied with their university experience, well above the national average.
Learn more about University of Chester – entry requirements, application deadlines and scholarships and admission counseling.
Postgraduate January courses at University of Chester
- Management MSc £12000
- International Business MSc £12000
- Marketing Management MSc £12000
- International Finance MSc £12000
- Engineering Management MSc £12000
- Creative Industries Management MSc £12000
- Health Services Management MSc £12000
- Digital Marketing MSc £12000
- Education in Society MA £12000
- Exercise Medicine MSc £12000
- MBA £12250
- Social Work MA (2 years) £12000 per annum
Study in UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!