University of Sunderland UK January Courses
The University of Sunderland was founded in 1901 as Sunderland Technical College, and was awarded university status in 1992. It has three campuses: two in Sunderland on the northeast coast of England and one in London, which is used for teaching business, tourism, and nursing degrees. Sunderland was shortlisted for University of the Year award in 2012.
Learn more about The University of Sunderland – entry requirements, application deadlines and scholarships and admission counseling.
Undergraduate Courses in January at University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management (Top-Up
- BA (Hons) Banking and Finance (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Primary Education with QTS
- Business Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
- BA (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Nursing (Top-Up)
Study in UK in January Intake
Postgraduate Courses in January at University of Sunderland
- Media Production (Film and Television) MA
- Engineering Management MSc
- Project Management MSc
- PGCE Primary Education
Study in UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!