Study at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
About Ritz Colleges Switzerland:
- César Ritz Colleges Switzerland is of three campuses: the historic centre of Lucerne, lakeside at Le Bouveret, and up in the mountains at Brig. Bachelor students can choose between Le Bouveret and Lucerne for their first two years, before moving up to Brig for their final year.
- All Master students are based full time at Brig campus. At César Ritz Colleges, they provide their students with a truly Swiss journey through hospitality education.
- The programmes give students the best of both worlds: a ‘Ritz-inspired’ Swiss hospitality education in campuses drenched in history and tradition combined with an American/British approach to business management and entrepreneurship.
- Close industry partnerships with global industry leaders, including the Ritz Paris hotel, in combination with strong university partners in the USA (Washington State University) and the UK (University of Derby), enable graduates to confidently implement their strategies.
- As a member school of Swiss Education Group, all of the students are part of one of the world’s largest hospitality alumni networks and have exclusive access to the International Recruitment Forum (held in Montreux) twice a year.
Entry Requirements to Study at Cesar Ritz Colleges:
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution and work experience can be considered.
- IELTS: Overall 6.0 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) or Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board)
- IELTS: Overall 5.5 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland Scholarships:
The university offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the relevant scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the entire scholarship application process at no cost.
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
At Swiss Education Group we reward academic excellence and encourage new applicants to continue with their outstanding performance at our school by granting them merit-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Students facing financial difficulties may apply for financial scholarships. In order to be eligible, students are asked to submit a scholarship application (motivation letter, financial statements). Financial scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland Deadline for Applications:
Bachelors Degree –
For Winter – January to March. Spring – April to June. Summer – July to Sept. Fall – October to December.
Masters Degree –
Spring – April to June. Fall – October to December.
Note – It is highly recommended to apply as soon as possible for the respective schools.
Study in Switzerland
As one of the leading Switzerland Education Consultants in Mumbai. Our experienced Switzerland counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all Switzerland Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
Courses at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
Postgraduate Courses at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- Master of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Arts in International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management
Undergraduate Courses at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- Bachelor in Hotel and Tourism Management
Foundation Courses at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
Research Courses at Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Switzerland