Study at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
About Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland:
- Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland is a culinary school located in Switzerland and a member school of Swiss Education Group.
- Bachelor students are based at the Le Bouveret campus in French-speaking Switzerland, on the shores of Lake Geneva. Master’s students, as well as the Chocolate and Pastry Specialisation students, are based at the city campus of Lucerne, in German-speaking Switzerland.
- Le Bouveret campus also houses the Mosimann Collection, a collection of culinary memorabilia provided by Chef Anton Mosimann, OBE.
- For Undergraduate students, a dual Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts is offered in partnership with University of Derby, U.K. The programme also includes 2 internships, allowing students to gain a year’s work experience during their studies.
- Postgraduate students can undertake a Master of International Business in Culinary Management. This is a professional master’s and includes 2 internships and 2 one-week field trips to the Ritz Escoffier School in Paris.
- For Chocolate and Pastry students, an Advanced Professional Diploma in Swiss Pastry and Chocolate Arts is available.
Entry Requirements to Study at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland:
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution and work experience can be considered.
- IELTS: Overall 5.5(or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) or Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board)
- IELTS: Overall 5.5 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland Scholarships:
The university offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the relevant scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the entire scholarship application process at no cost.
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
At Swiss Education Group we reward academic excellence and encourage new applicants to continue with their outstanding performance at our school by granting them merit-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Students facing financial difficulties may apply for financial scholarships. In order to be eligible, students are asked to submit a scholarship application (motivation letter, financial statements). Financial scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland Deadline for Applications:
Bachelors Degree –
For Winter – January to March. Spring – April to June. Summer – July to Sept. Fall – October to December.
Masters Degree –
Spring – April to June. Fall – October to December.
Note – We suggest you to apply as soon as possible for the respective schools.
Study in Switzerland
As one of the leading Switzerland Education Consultants in Mumbai. Our experienced Switzerland counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all Switzerland Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Courses at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Postgraduate Courses at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Undergraduate Courses at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Foundation Courses at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Research Courses at Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Switzerland