Study at the Falmouth University UK
- Falmouth University offers more than 50 study programmes.
- You can live and study in a beautiful place where others go on holiday
- Falmouth is a safe place to live and study
- Everything is reachable by foot or bike
- Life is relatively cheap compared to the rest of the UK
Falmouth University UK Rankings
- 84th in the Times University Guide 2019
- 52nd in the Guardian University Guide 2020
Cost to study at Falmouth University UK
Fees for international students to study at Falmouth University is between £15,000 to £16,000
Entry Requirements to Study at Falmouth University UK
- At least 60 % in Bachelors or CGPA of 6.3 or higher (on a scale of 10).
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in the writing module and 6.0 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th)
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) with an average of 60 % Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board) with an average of 60 %.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in the writing module and 5.5 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
- A minimum UK second-class honors degree or recognized international equivalent qualification.Relevant managerial experience is preferable and all applicants would be considered on an individual basis.
- GMAT score accepted by the University of South Wales UK is usually around 590. However, ILW suggests students to aim for 600.
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in the writing module and 6.0 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score). Work experience is not an essential requirement of this MBA.
Falmouth University UK Scholarships
Falmouth University offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the Falmouth University scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the Falmouth University scholarship application process at no cost
Scholarships for Indian students:
Open to undergraduate applicants from India. Each scholarship is worth £1,500.
Falmouth University Deadline for Applications:
The application deadline for admissions to Falmouth University would be 15th January. ILW India advises students to begin applying at least by 6 months prior to allow for the university to assess and complete the paperwork.
Masters level courses at Falmouth University especially Advertising Strategy and Planning, Communication Design, Creative Advertising, etc. Are in demand and we suggest you apply at the earliest for these courses. We, at ILW India, suggest that if you would like to apply to Falmouth University, do speak with us for further details on how you can apply and gain admission to Falmouth University.
Study in the UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai. Our experienced UK counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for Falmouth University UK
Courses at Falmouth University UK
Postgraduate Courses at Falmouth University UK
- Artificial Intelligence for Games MSc
- Business Finance Innovation MA
- Communication Design MA
- Creative Advertising MA
- Film & Television MA
- Game Art MA
- Game Design MA
- Illustration: Authorial Practice MA
- Launchpad (with MA Entrepreneurship)
- Online Masters Degree in Advertising Strategy & Planning
- Online Masters Degree in Creative App Development
- Online Masters Degree in Creative Events Management
- Online Masters Degree in Graphic Design
- Online Masters Degree in Illustration
- Online Masters Degree in Photography
- Online Masters Degree in Writing for Script & Screen
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) Overview
- Professional Writing MA
Undergraduate Courses at Falmouth University UK
- Acting BA(Hons)
- Animation & Visual Effects BA(Hons)
- Architecture BA(Hons)
- Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
- Business & Entrepreneurship BSc(Hons)
- Business & Management BSc(Hons)
- Computing for Games BSc(Hons)
- Creative Advertising BA(Hons)
- Creative Events Management BA(Hons)
- Creative Music Technology BA(Hons)
- Creative Virtual Reality BA(Hons)
- Creative Writing BA(Hons)
- Dance & Choreography BA(Hons)
- Drawing BA(Hons)
- English BA(Hons)
- English with Creative Writing BA(Hons)
- Fashion Design BA(Hons)
- Fashion Marketing BA(Hons)
- Fashion Photography BA(Hons)
- Film BA(Hons)
- Fine Art BA(Hons)
- Game Art BA(Hons)
- Game Development BA(Hons)
- Graphic Design BA(Hons)
- Illustration BA(Hons)
- Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
- Interior Design BA(Hons)
- Journalism and Communications BA(Hons)
- Journalism and Creative Writing BA(Hons)
- Journalism BA(Hons)
- Marine & Natural History Photography BA(Hons)
- Music BA(Hons)
- Music, Theatre & Entertainment Management BA(Hons)
- Online BA(Hons) Degree Photography (Top Up)
- Photography BA(Hons)
- Popular Music BA(Hons)
- Press & Editorial Photography BA(Hons)
- Publishing & Communications BA(Hons)
- Sports Journalism BA(Hons)
- Sportswear Design BA(Hons)
- Sustainable Product Design BA(Hons)
- Technical Theatre Arts BA(Hons)
- Television BA(Hons)
- Textile Design BA(Hons)
- Theatre & Performance BA(Hons)
Foundation Courses at Falmouth University UK
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
They made my application go very smoothly. They took care of the minute details of my documentation. I have got an admit in one of the best University of England and this was not possible without Rupali mam’s help and guidance.
ILW has shown immense support and encouragement when I was skeptical and confused about my higher studies. They guided me from choosing the country and course to visa application process. ILW has my highest recommendation!
Well, I ain’t much great with words but I do am getting ton of support from the ILW team, especially Rupali Sheth who is taking care of my VISA application. I can talk about Rupali’s prompt responses with a lengthy post but I don’t want to bore anyone who is reading. Even with this covid crisis rampaging our lives, starting from ATAS filing till this last hurdle of lodging for the VISA she has been on her toes to help me out with my many queries. Plus, she definitely thoroughly assessed all my documents. Thanks a ton once again.
Best Service and available any time on call for all the queries. Recommended.
Hi, This is Shruti Karia here and I’ll be pursuing MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick(UK).
I heard about ILW from a few friends of mine who had also got into their dream universities with their help. I met Vishal to discuss about two courses I was confused in and also the best country for the same. He gave me a conclusion to the same on that very day and I was bullish to get my admission done through them. Rupali has been a really great support in the smooth process. My work has never been delayed and I’ve always been way before my deadlines for anything. She has always been a call away and has a solution for everything on spot. I am glad to have got their assistance in my process . It is because of them I’ve got into the one of the best universities for my course.
Thanks to ILW to give me the ultimate support and guidance to shortlist the Universities and completing my applications on time to get through the best ones.
I happened to chance upon ILW while looking at the possibility of studying abroad as a backup to my plan of pursuing my further studies in India. I was pleasantly surprised and not the least bit disappointed.
With their vast and in depth knowledge of various factors pertaining to certain universities and their respective countries, ILW, specifically Rupali Ma’am and Vishal Sir aided me every step of the way starting from college selection to the subsequent applications and have provided effective guidance. They also almost act as a confidant in the way that they help one clear the silliest of doubts. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to pursue their education abroad.
They helped me with everything and have taken care of smallest of details to make sure everything is perfect while applying to the universities. I got into one of the best universities in London and it wouldn’t have been possible without Vishal sir and his team. Rupali ma’am has been in contact with me everyday and she helped me with any detail I need about a certain course, university or any doubt regarding my applications. I would highly recommend ILW to anyone who needs guidance regarding their career and college applications.
ILW Consultants have been extremely helpful to me as well as my sister. It is because of them that I am going to study abroad in a very reputed University. To top it all off, the people working there are polite, kind and very soft spoken. I would highly recommend ILW to anybody who is thinking to study abroad. 🙂
I am from Bangalore and got ILW’s reference through my relatives in Mumbai. The team really helped me with the planning, essay editing, and guiding me right through the app process. I wanted to apply to top UK Universities only. I secured nearly all offers at top UK business schools. I did not join as some of my plans changed and I secured a great job back home. However in the future I do plan to do my Masters and I am sure that I will be using the services of ILW Education Consultants again….. Great team!