Study at George Brown College Canada
Why choose George Brown College Canada?
- Toronto is home to many major industries in Canada and one of the most important economic hubs in North America. As such, the city becomes a living lab for our students. We have three main campuses and several other locations that place students in the heart of downtown Toronto — St. James Campus, Casa Loma Campus and Waterfront Campus.
- The advantage of the location to give the students an edge in the job market. They partner with companies and organizations that play a role in the academic life of their students by advising course curriculum, providing field education and employment. By helping them develop curriculum, these companies nurture their students to meet industry needs and gain skills that are highly sought after in the current job market.
- George Brown College has been ranked the third-best research college in the country for 2014, climbing an amazing 19 spots in the rankings from last year.
- The School of Design at George Brown College was ranked as one of the best design programs according to the BusinessWeek survey of the world’s best design schools.
Entry Requirements to Study at George Brown College Canada
- First Class Bachelors Degree from a recognize institute.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each section (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) or Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board) with an average of 60-65%.
- IELTS: 6.0 or 6.5 with no less than 5.5 or 6 in each section (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
MBA/Executive MBA program:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience after graduation (which does not include summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in each section (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
George Brown College Canada Scholarships:
The university offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the relevant scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the entire scholarship application process at no cost.
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
Michael Cooke Student Leadership Awards – for Graduating Students:
The Michael Cooke Leadership Awards were established in honour of Michael Cooke, who served George Brown College for 18 years in various leadership positions. Most recently, Michael was Vice President, Academic (2000-2011) and concurrently assumed the role of Vice President, Advancement from 2009-2011. During his time at George Brown, he worked tirelessly to ensure that each student enjoyed a rich and rewarding experience at the college. The Michael Cooke Student Leadership Awards honour Michael’s spirit, work ethic and dedication to community.
Canada Post Aboriginal Incentive Award:
Criteria:Awarded to aboriginal students who in full-time post-secondary studies who took at least 12 months off from education prior to returning (mature students) and who have completed at least one academic year of a multi-year program, based on an application package and letters of reference.
Canadian Forces Personnel Assistance Fund:
Criteria:are eligible or serving or former serving members and their dependents of Canadian Forces when warranted by Financial need.
Charlotte Carter Memorial Scholarship:
Available to a full-time student of Aboriginal descent (Status, Non-Status, Inuit or Métis) enrolled in the second-year of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at either a college or a university in Ontario that is recognized by the Ontario College of Nursing. Must have successfully
George Brown College Canada Deadline for Applications:
The application deadline for winter enrollment is 1st of September. Summer enrollments start on 15th January for Master’s students and earlier for Bachelor’s students. Deadlines vary between institutions.
Study in Canada
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai. Our experienced UK counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for George Brown College Canada
Courses at George Brown College Canada
Postgraduate Courses at George Brown College Canada
Undergraduate Courses at George Brown College Canada
Foundation Courses at George Brown College Canada
Research Courses at George Brown College Canada
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Canada
Thank you ILW for the wonderful start to the UOT in Canada for my Bachelors in Life Sciences.
I would like to give a big THUMBS UP to Vishal and Rupali. It has been a great experience working with Vishal and his team. They are very patient and always just a call or a whats app away. Rupali has always been very helpful and stays calm and composed no matter how much I panicked. They are always there to help you but you have to take an initiative as well and liaison continuously. I did not have to go to the office again once I paid the fees. Vishal has always been transparent and upfront and always pushed me to do my best. I would highly recommend ILW. These people know what they are doing! I genuinely thank you 🙂 from the bottom of my heart Vishal and RUPALI!!
First of all hats off to Hafeezan Ma’am for making me feel this difficult application process like a piece of cake. She answered all my doubts with such ease and patience which is a remarkable thing. Moreover ILW made my dream come true. Also a big thank you to Vishal Sir for his support and help. Finally I will cherish this endeavour forever in my life. Thank you to the entire team of ILW.
The most important part was that I had applied by myself to Canada before taking the service of ILW Education Consultants. I did not get any offers but after I used their help, here I am at the No. 1 University in Canada. Its a dream!