Study at Glion Institute, Switzerland
- Glion ranked World No. 1 for employer reputation in hospitality management (QS World University Ranking 2018)
- Glion enjoy over 55 years of delivering leaders in hospitality
- Nearly 80% faculty hold a Master’s or PhD in both commercial and academic hospitality (your opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry). Faculty average industry experience is 13 years
- Glion is now ranked number 4 among the world’s top institutions for hospitality and
- 98% of job-seeking students have one or more employment opportunity on
graduation day (3.2 is the average internship offers that a student get after finishing education from Glion)
- Glion offers exchange opportunities in London, Spain and China. Specializations on the
undergraduate in Event, Finance or Luxury management
- Glion is the only Swiss hospitality school with a campus in London
- Over 150 top global businesses visit Glion each year. Over 200 companies visit Glion each year
- 14000+ Alumni Network
Glion Institute – Entry Requirements
BBA in International Hospitality Business at Glion Institute
- Age: 17.5 years old at the start of the program.
- Academic: Completed secondary education (IB diploma, Maturité, Abitur, French Bac, 2 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent).
- Assessment: Personalized assessment to ascertain motivation
- English: International English Language Test (IELTS): 5.5 overall (min. 5.0 in every subcomponent)
For London campus: IELTS UKVI: 5.5 overall and min. 5.5 in each module
MSc Courses at Glion Institute
- Age: 21 years old at the start of the program.
- Academic: Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any discipline*
- English: IELTS score of overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in each. For London campus: IELTS UKVI: 6.0 overall and min. 5.5 in each
*For Luxury, Finance and Entrepreneurship – Preferred degree would be in business/finance or hospitality
Scholarships at Glion Institute
Glion Institute offers upto 25% scholarship on course fee based on merit. Factors such as academic score, work experience, motivation, and such others are considered while the admissions committee decides on scholarship
Open to incoming undergraduate students who are IB Diploma graduates. Limited to 10 scholarships per semester per Glion campus.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding IB Diploma students with a minimum score of 28 points. Applicants must submit two recommendation letters and include an essay (500 words) describing their motivation for studying hospitality business at Glion.
Intakes (Start Dates)
Glion offers two intakes: September and January
As one of the leading education consultants in Mumbai, we will help students right from start to end in the process of studying in Switzerland incl. application, essay editing, admission, scholarship, visa guidance, accommodation booking, etc. It’s a free service for students applying through us. Contact us now to take the advantage!
Contact Us to Apply for Glion Institute of Higher Education
Courses at Glion Institute of Higher Education
Postgraduate Courses at Glion Institute of Higher Education
- Master’s (MSc) in International Hospitality Business (Bulle campus, Switzerland or Glion London, UK)
- Master’s (MSc) in Luxury Management and Guest Experience (Glion campus, Switzerland)
- Master’s (MSc) in Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Glion campus, Switzerland)
- Master’s (MSc) in Finance, Real Estate and Hotel Development (Glion London, UK)
- Dual MBA and MSc in International Hospitality Business (Bulle campus, Switzerland)
Undergraduate Courses at Glion Institute of Higher Education
BBA in International Hospitality Business (Switzerland and London)
Foundation Courses at Glion Institute of Higher Education
Glion Summer Experience Programme (Switzerland (Glion campus), and/or Glion London, UK)
Research Courses at Glion Institute of Higher Education
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Switzerland