Study at Griffith College Dublin(GCD), Ireland
- Griffith College Dublin(GCD) offers 170+ courses to study and over 77 nationalities are represented on the campus
- With an average ratio of 1:20, the small classes offer a personalized training that every student would want to experience
- Established in 1974, Griffith College enjoys national and a growing international reputation for student success. The College has gained an enviable, award winning reputation for providing students with first class lectures and excellent study material.
- 93% of GC’s graduates say their academic experience is excellent.
- GCD’s School of Professional Accountancy has achieved first in the world placings on seven different occasions in ACCA examinations.
- GCD has four city centre campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick
- GCD has a unique International Foundation programme that is available to international students who are planning to enrol for Griffith College’s higher education programmes but who do not meet the academic and/or English language entry requirements
- Value for money: Masters / MBA courses at Griffith College Dublin are priced around Euro 12000. Students then get 2 years stay back after successfully finishing their degree
Why Study in Ireland?
- 2 Years Stay Back: 1 Year Masters / MBA and 2 years Post-study Work Visa. Bachelors degree provides at least 1 year stay back
- Education Quality: Ireland’s education ranks in the Top 10 in the World
- Safe & Friendly: One of the safest and the friendliest country in the world
- 100% English-speaking Country: Ireland is an English speaking country. Remember – Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom (UK) and Southern part of Ireland is known as the Republic of Ireland
- Companies in Ireland: You name some of the topmost companies and most of them will have their European headquarters (HQs) in Ireland. Ireland has the best of the tech world: Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon, SAP, Twitter, Infosys, TCS, and mostly all. So here’s a list of companies in Ireland (and see how many have their headquarters in Ireland)
- Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today. 75+ Biopharmaceutical companies are in Ireland. Ireland is the 7th largest exporter of medicinal and pharmaceutical products in the world in 2014
- Tax Structure: The taxation in Ireland for companies is 12.5%. Thus, you will have access to some of the topmost companies’ EU HQs in a smaller country. Again, there are top Institutions in Ireland and since its 100% English speaking, even the Companies prefer to be in Ireland
- Permanent Residency: Ireland offers a great opportunity to settle down in the country if you have a job of over Euro 30000 annually!
So all in all, ONE year Masters + 2 Years Work Permit + Opportunity to Settle Down with access to work in 28 European countries!
For more detailed reasons and information about advantages of studying in Ireland, check out our Why Study in Ireland page
Entry Requirements to Study at GCD, Ireland
General entry requirements (exact requirements may vary from course to course)
Start Dates / Intakes at Griffith College Dublin
GCD has two intakes: September and January. Students can also join 2-3 months in advance who need free support to get acquainted with English language. This is also a great opportunity for students to acclimatize with life and living in Ireland before the rigors of the course begin.
Griffith College Dublin(GCD) Scholarships
GCD offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. Scholarships are upto 100% of the tuition fee. We encourage students to apply for GCD scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the GCD scholarship application process at no cost.
Several of GCD scholarships for Indian students:
GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship ($1000): This scholarship is for outstanding Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program students.
Griffith International Distinction Scholarship ($6000): This scholarship is aimed at outstanding international students who are completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith College Dublin and are wishing to complete an honours or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Griffith International Family Scholarship ($1000): This scholarship is aimed at the prospective Griffith entrants whose family members are either studying or are alumni.
Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College diploma to degree ($3000): Aimed at outstanding Griffith College Students, this scholarship encourages the student to take up and complete higher education at Griffith and is on first-come-first-serve basis.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship (50%): This scholarship covers upto 50% of the tuition fees of any remarkable scholastic achiever for undergraduate and postgraduate study at GC, Ireland
International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship (25%): This scholarship applied to high-achieving students articulating from an overseas partner institution applying for eligible undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
International Student Excellence Scholarship (High School Leavers) (25%): This scholarship applied to high-achieving students international high school students applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University
International Student Excellence Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework) (25%): This scholarship applied to high-achieving students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships: The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships are open to students from outside the EU/EEA and provide an individual stipend of €10,000 and full fee waiver to 60 beneficiaries for one full year study on a Bachelor, Master or PhD programme.
Erasmus Mundus Scheme: An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. EMJMDs award EU-funded scholarships to the best student candidates applying under annual selection rounds. Study must take place in at least two of the programme countries. Part of the studies can also take place where there is a partner-country institution involved. An EMJMD is a study programme of 60, 90 or 120 ECTS. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months, to a maximum of 24 months and is open for Master’s students.
Deadline for Applications at Griffith College Dublin, Ireland:
While there is no official deadline for applications, courses at GC fill up very fast. Typically, applicants may wish to apply by October in the previous year to when they hope to begin their course at GCD eg. if you are planning on a September 2020 start, you should apply by September 2019 preferably. This allows enough time to be considered for scholarship as well as for Irish student visa application.
Masters level courses at GCD especially computing or business related like MSc Computing, MSc Big Data Management and Analytics, MSc International Business, etc. are in demand and we suggest you apply at the earliest for these courses.
Study in Ireland
As one of the top Mumbai-based education consultants for Ireland, ILW Overseas Education Consultants will help you right from start to end in the process of studying in Ireland including help with applications, admission, scholarship, visa guidance and more. Contact us to begin your application process for Ireland
Contact Us to Apply for Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Courses at Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Postgraduate Courses at Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Undergraduate Courses at Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Foundation Courses at Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Research Courses at Griffith College Dublin (GCD), Ireland
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Ireland
Great Counselling related to the entire process . I did my entire process online itself and never faced any issue . My counselor Rupali was always available and helped me in every possible way . Highly recommended company for studies abroad.
My experience with ILW has been delightful. The staff is really helpful and they know how to get work done. Probably the best consultancy for overseas education. I am very thankful especially to Rupali maam, who helped me throughout the process from application to colleges till visa process application. Recommend.
I really appreciate the support and advice given by Vishal Badani and their counselor (Rupali) of ILW. They are always available on a call away. I would really recommend this consultant to anyone who is looking for overseas education. Thank you ILW.
International Learning Warehouse is the go-to place for someone who wants to pursue education in a foreign country. ILW guided me right from helping me choose a country that suits my needs, to shortlisting and applying to universities. They are swift, consistent and make the effort to understand what their students want while making recommendations! It is only thanks to ILW that I am going to be pursuing my masters in Ireland in less than 6 months since I made the decision.
I am greatly thankful to ‘ILW’ for their invaluable guidance & support to achieve my goal of going abroad for my higher studies. I experienced that all the team members, specially Rupali is extremely professionals & competent in dealing with difficult situations. She has been helpful throughout the process & also stay in touch even after the processing is done. There were many ups & downs I went through but their support helped get me going. Their services are totally incredible and the guidance is given in a very systematic way, moreover Rupali has always guided me with the best of suggestions which beginant for students like me. I heartily express my gratitude and thank ILW and Rupali who are with me in each and every step I have taken towards getting myself in my dream come true of abroad studies. God bless you all !!!!!!
ILW helped me in every stage of my application process. The guidance provided by them was very detailed and up to the mark. Very satisfied with the service they provided and the amount of knowledge the entire team has regarding the process of the overseas education.
Had an amazing experience with ILW. Roopali maam helped me patiently in the best way possible.Everything went easy and smooth, helped me do everything regarding abroad studies right from sop to visa . If confused with abroad studies, ILW is the best to opt for.