Study at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
- ITC is the 4th largest of the 14 technology institutes in Ireland, ITCh campuses in Carlow, Wexford and Wicklow, and part-time provision elsewhere in the Republic.
- ITC has been named as the Sunday Times Institute of Technology of the year
- Founded in 1970, the university has over 45, 000 alumni to its credit
- ITC has the autonomy to confer its own awards right from Higher Certificate to Ph.D.
- ITC has been consistently lauded for the superlative programs in the field of Biological, Molecular and Environmental Science
- ITC has over 7,000 students enrolled in its various programs and the campus is supportive of mature learners
- Located in the centre of Ireland’s South Leinster region
Why Study in Ireland
- 2 Years Stay Back: 1 Year Masters / MBA and 2 years Post-study Work Visa. Bachelors degree provides at least 1 year stay back
- Education Quality: Ireland’s education ranks in the Top 10 in the World
- Safe & Friendly: One of the safest and the friendliest country in the world
- 100% English-speaking Country: Ireland is an English speaking country. Remember – Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom (UK) and Southern part of Ireland is known as the Republic of Ireland
- Companies in Ireland: You name some of the topmost companies and most of them will have their European headquarters (HQs) in Ireland. Ireland has the best of the tech world: Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon, SAP, TITCter, Infosys, TCS, and mostly all. So here’s a list of companies in Ireland (and see how many have their headquarters in Ireland)Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today. 75+ Biopharmaceutical companies are in Ireland. Ireland is the 7th largest exporter of medicinal and pharmaceutical products in the world in 2014
- Tax Structure: The taxation in Ireland for companies is 12.5%. Thus, you will have access to some of the topmost companies’ EU HQs in a smaller country. Again, there are top Institutions in Ireland and since its 100% English speaking, even the Companies prefer to be in Ireland
- Permanent Residency: Ireland offers a great opportunity to settle down in the country if you have a job of over Euro 30000 annually!
So all in all, ONE year Masters + 2 Years Work Permit + Opportunity to Settle Down ITCh access to work in 28 European countries!
For more detailed reasons and information about advantages of studying in Ireland, check out our Why Study in Ireland page
Entry Requirements to Study at ITC, Ireland
General entry requirements (exact requirements may vary from course to course)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th)
ITC MBA program
Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of professional work experience after graduation. Which does not include summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience. GMAT score of 600 or higher (the average GMAT at UCD is 640). IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each module or TOEFL iBT: 100 (with min. score of 24 in writing, and min. 20 in reading, listening and speaking). All eligible applicants will be interviewed
Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC) Scholarships
Institute of Technology, Carlow offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. Scholarships are upto 100% of the tuition fee. We encourage students to apply for Institute of Technology, Carlow scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the Institute of Technology, Carlow scholarship application process at no cost
Several of Institute of Technology, Carlow scholarships for Indian students:
Gold Sports Scholarship: IT Carlow provides a number of Gold Sports Scholarships to students who have shown exceptional sporting ability each academic year. The Scholarships afford our sports people. The opportunity to compete at the top level while pursuing a course of academic study. The scheme is designed to nurture and develop individual talent and maintain the Institutes sporting tradition.
Elite Sports Scholarship: Institute of Technology Carlow has established itself as one of the leading third level sporting institutions in Ireland and is quickly evolving into a modern hub for sporting excellence. Our state of the art sporting facilities and growing academic portfolio of sports related programmes means we are now in a position to attract the very best athletes, who are competing both nationally and internationally across a wide range of disciplines.
High Performance Entry Scheme: The scheme enables athletes and other high achievers in the fields of sport, active citizenship, innovation and entrepreneurship to take advantage of this scheme and enable these performers to give their best in their chosen arena.
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships: The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships are open to students from outside the EU/EEA and provide an individual stipend of €10,000 and full fee waiver to 60 beneficiaries for one full year study on a Bachelor, Master or PhD programme.
Erasmus Mundus Scheme: An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. EMJMDs award EU-funded scholarships to the best student candidates applying under annual selection rounds. Study must take place in at least two of the programme countries. Part of the studies can also take place where there is a partner-country institution involved.An EMJMD is a study programme of 60, 90 or 120 ECTS. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months, to a maximum of 24 months and is open for Master’s students.
Some of the above scholarships are applicable for Masters level applicants. For undergraduate applications applying to study at ITC after 12th, the third scholarship in the above list is applicable.
Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC) Deadline for Applications:
While there is no official deadline for applications, courses at ITC fill up very fast. Typically, applicants may wish to apply by October in the previous year to when they hope to begin their course. Eg. if you are planning on a September 2020 start, you should apply by September 2019 preferably.
Masters level courses at ITC. Especially in disciplines like Molecular and Biological Sciences, Environmental Science, Engineering etc. are in great demand and fill up quickly.
Contact Us to Apply for Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
Courses at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
Postgraduate Courses at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
Undergraduate Courses at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
Foundation Courses at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
- University 1
- University 2
- University 3
Research Courses at Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITC), Ireland
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Ireland
Great Counselling related to the entire process . I did my entire process online itself and never faced any issue . My counselor Rupali was always available and helped me in every possible way . Highly recommended company for studies abroad.
My experience with ILW has been delightful. The staff is really helpful and they know how to get work done. Probably the best consultancy for overseas education. I am very thankful especially to Rupali maam, who helped me throughout the process from application to colleges till visa process application. Recommend.
I really appreciate the support and advice given by Vishal Badani and their counselor (Rupali) of ILW. They are always available on a call away. I would really recommend this consultant to anyone who is looking for overseas education. Thank you ILW.
International Learning Warehouse is the go-to place for someone who wants to pursue education in a foreign country. ILW guided me right from helping me choose a country that suits my needs, to shortlisting and applying to universities. They are swift, consistent and make the effort to understand what their students want while making recommendations! It is only thanks to ILW that I am going to be pursuing my masters in Ireland in less than 6 months since I made the decision.
I am greatly thankful to ‘ILW’ for their invaluable guidance & support to achieve my goal of going abroad for my higher studies. I experienced that all the team members, specially Rupali is extremely professionals & competent in dealing with difficult situations. She has been helpful throughout the process & also stay in touch even after the processing is done. There were many ups & downs I went through but their support helped get me going. Their services are totally incredible and the guidance is given in a very systematic way, moreover Rupali has always guided me with the best of suggestions which beginant for students like me. I heartily express my gratitude and thank ILW and Rupali who are with me in each and every step I have taken towards getting myself in my dream come true of abroad studies. God bless you all !!!!!!
ILW helped me in every stage of my application process. The guidance provided by them was very detailed and up to the mark. Very satisfied with the service they provided and the amount of knowledge the entire team has regarding the process of the overseas education.
Had an amazing experience with ILW. Roopali maam helped me patiently in the best way possible.Everything went easy and smooth, helped me do everything regarding abroad studies right from sop to visa . If confused with abroad studies, ILW is the best to opt for.