Study at the London School of Fashion And Design – Istituto Marangoni
- Istituto Marangoni is ranked one of the 10 Best Fashion Schools in 2018 by ‘Fashionista’, the influential news site published by Breaking Media and announced the University as the best fashion school in France, India and China.
- Marangoni Institute is an established and recognized aesthetic laboratory of European-style culture with a specifically Italian imprint.
- Working with the most interesting names in fashion and design, teachers are able to pass on their expertise to train the excellence of tomorrow’s industry professionals, enabling them to contextualize classroom learning in the realities of the marketplace.
- The path includes constant contact with the best companies in fashion and design, who look to the Istituto for new individuals to work in their companies.
- In addition to a variety of both long and short courses in fashion and design in the established schools, the new school in Florence will include an intense programme of studies dedicated to art, encompassing History of Art, Art Management and Multimedia Art.
- Students at Istituto Marangoni are given the best tools to stimulate their own growth and are equipped to confidently face the working world. Courses consist of constant contact through the faculty with the most important companies in the sector.
Entry Requirements to Study at the London School of Fashion and Design – Istituto Marangoni
- At least 60% in Bachelors or CGPA of 6.3 or higher (on a scale of 10).
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in the writing module and 5.5 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th)
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) with an average of 65 %. Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board) with an average of 65 %.
- IELTS: 5.0 with no less than 4.5 in the writing module and 4.5 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
The London school of Fashion and Design – Istituto Marangoni Scholarships
Istituto Marangoni offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the Istituto Marangoni scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the Istituto Marangoni scholarship application process at no cost
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
- 100% of the tuition fee*
- 50% of the tuition fee and the enrolment fee
- 5.000€ deduction on the tuition fee.
The London School of Fashion and Design Deadline for Applications:
The application deadline for admissions to Istituto Marangoni would be 15th January. ILW India advises students to begin applying at least by 6 months prior. To allow for the university to assess and complete the paperwork.
Masters level courses at Istituto Marangoni especially Curatorial Management, Art Management, Fine Jewelry Design, Interior Design, etc are in demand and we suggest you apply at the earliest for these courses. We, at ILW India, suggest that if you would like to apply to Istituto Marangoni, do speak with us for further details. On how you can apply and gain admission to Istituto Marangoni..
Study in the UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai. Our experienced UK counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
Courses at London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
Postgraduate Courses at London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
- Advanced Interior Design PG Semester
- Art Management
- Car Design: Colour & Trim
- Contemporary Interior Design / Interior Design
- Curatorial Management
- Design Management
- Design Surgery
- Fashion & Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion Business and Marketing PG Semester
- Fashion Buying & Merchandising / Contemporary Fashion Buying
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising PG Semester
- Fashion Design Collection & Marketing
- Fashion Design Menswear
- Fashion Design Womenswear
- Fashion Digital Management
- Fashion Product Management
- Fashion Promotion, Communication & Media
- Fashion Start-Up
- Fashion Styling, Photography & Film
- Fine Jewellery Design
- Luxury Accessories Design & Management
- Product & Furniture Design / Product Design
- Sportswear Design
- Surface & Textile Design
Undergraduate Courses at London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
- Accessories Design Intensive
- Art History & Culture
- Art History & Culture Semester
- BA (Hons) Degree (Sandwich Year)
- Fashion Business (Three-Year)
- Fashion Business & Buying
- Fashion Business & Buying Semester
- Fashion Business & Marketing Intensive
- Fashion Business Communication & Media Semester
- Fashion Business Semester
- Fashion Business, Communication & Media
- Fashion Design (Three-Year)
- Fashion Design & Accessories
- Fashion Design & Accessories Semester
- Fashion Design & Marketing
- Fashion Design & Menswear
- Fashion Design & Product Management Intensive
- Fashion Design & Womenswear
- Fashion Design & Womenswear Semester
- Fashion Design Intensive
- Fashion Design Semester
- Fashion Studies
- Fashion Styling
- Fashion Styling & Creative Direction
- Fashion Styling & Creative Direction Semester
- Fashion Styling & Photography Intensive
- Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising Semester
- Global Fashion
- Interior Design / Interiors
- Interior Design & Lighting
- Interior Design Semester
- Multimedia Arts
- Multimedia Arts Semester
- Product Design / Design For Products
- Product Design & Furniture
- Product Design Semester
- Sandwich Year
- Shoe Design Intensive
- Visual Design
- Visual Design Semester
Foundation Courses at London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
Research Courses at London School of Fashion and Design, Istituto Marangoni
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
They made my application go very smoothly. They took care of the minute details of my documentation. I have got an admit in one of the best University of England and this was not possible without Rupali mam’s help and guidance.
ILW has shown immense support and encouragement when I was skeptical and confused about my higher studies. They guided me from choosing the country and course to visa application process. ILW has my highest recommendation!
Well, I ain’t much great with words but I do am getting ton of support from the ILW team, especially Rupali Sheth who is taking care of my VISA application. I can talk about Rupali’s prompt responses with a lengthy post but I don’t want to bore anyone who is reading. Even with this covid crisis rampaging our lives, starting from ATAS filing till this last hurdle of lodging for the VISA she has been on her toes to help me out with my many queries. Plus, she definitely thoroughly assessed all my documents. Thanks a ton once again.
Best Service and available any time on call for all the queries. Recommended.
Hi, This is Shruti Karia here and I’ll be pursuing MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick(UK).
I heard about ILW from a few friends of mine who had also got into their dream universities with their help. I met Vishal to discuss about two courses I was confused in and also the best country for the same. He gave me a conclusion to the same on that very day and I was bullish to get my admission done through them. Rupali has been a really great support in the smooth process. My work has never been delayed and I’ve always been way before my deadlines for anything. She has always been a call away and has a solution for everything on spot. I am glad to have got their assistance in my process . It is because of them I’ve got into the one of the best universities for my course.
Thanks to ILW to give me the ultimate support and guidance to shortlist the Universities and completing my applications on time to get through the best ones.
I happened to chance upon ILW while looking at the possibility of studying abroad as a backup to my plan of pursuing my further studies in India. I was pleasantly surprised and not the least bit disappointed.
With their vast and in depth knowledge of various factors pertaining to certain universities and their respective countries, ILW, specifically Rupali Ma’am and Vishal Sir aided me every step of the way starting from college selection to the subsequent applications and have provided effective guidance. They also almost act as a confidant in the way that they help one clear the silliest of doubts. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to pursue their education abroad.
They helped me with everything and have taken care of smallest of details to make sure everything is perfect while applying to the universities. I got into one of the best universities in London and it wouldn’t have been possible without Vishal sir and his team. Rupali ma’am has been in contact with me everyday and she helped me with any detail I need about a certain course, university or any doubt regarding my applications. I would highly recommend ILW to anyone who needs guidance regarding their career and college applications.
ILW Consultants have been extremely helpful to me as well as my sister. It is because of them that I am going to study abroad in a very reputed University. To top it all off, the people working there are polite, kind and very soft spoken. I would highly recommend ILW to anybody who is thinking to study abroad. 🙂
I am from Bangalore and got ILW’s reference through my relatives in Mumbai. The team really helped me with the planning, essay editing, and guiding me right through the app process. I wanted to apply to top UK Universities only. I secured nearly all offers at top UK business schools. I did not join as some of my plans changed and I secured a great job back home. However in the future I do plan to do my Masters and I am sure that I will be using the services of ILW Education Consultants again….. Great team!