Study at St George’s, University of London UK
St George’s, University of London UK Rankings:
- St George’s, University of London UK is 80th Rank in the Times Good University Guide 2019.
- Following the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, St George’s was assessed in the two general areas of Clinical Medicine and Public Health, Health Services and Primary Care.
- St George’s was ranked joint 42nd in the country overall, which is a rise of 24 places from a similar exercise carried out six years ago.
- Bronze in Teaching Excellence Framework.
- St George’s, University of London UK is 47th Rank in Complete 2020.
- St George’s, University of London UK is 80th Rank in Times/Sunday Times.
Entry Requirements to Study at St George’s, University of London UK:
- At least 60% in Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution.
- IELTS: 6.5 – 7.0 with no less than 6.5 or 6 in each section (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) or Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board).
- IELTS: 6.5 – 7.0 with no less than 6.5 or 6 in each section (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
St George’s, University of London UK Scholarships:
St George’s, University of London UK offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the relevant scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the entire scholarship application process at no cost
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
Physician Associate Studies MPAS:
We also offer partial scholarships for home and international students on the Physician Associate Studies MPAS. If awarded, the scholarship will be paid towards the first year of study. Offer holders will be invited to complete a short essay, more information will be provided in the offer letter.
St George’s Global Health MSc international student scholarship:
Every year at St George’s we offer one international student from a low-income country on our Global Health MSc the Global health international health fellowship scholarship. The scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fees as well as a maintenance grant to cover living expenses.
UK Government’s GREAT scholarship scheme:
Application Deadlines to study at St George’s, University of London UK:
Deadline for Undergraduate Courses after 12th:
The normal closing date to receive applications for full-time undergraduate courses is 15th January for September intake. If possible, try to ensure that your application reaches the university by this date. The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) send all applications it receives after 15 January (until 30 June). But St George’s, University of London UK can’t guarantee they will give the same level of consideration or offer as those that arrive by 15 January.
Deadline for Postgraduate Courses:
We recommend all students to apply at least by 15th May for the September start.
Study in the UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, and our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for St George’s, University of London UK
Courses at St George’s, University of London UK
Postgraduate Courses at St George’s, University of London UK
- Clinical Genomics MSc
- Clinical Leadership MSc
- Genomic Medicine PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Global Health and Conflict MSc
- Global Health and Humanities MSc
- Global Health and Mental Health MSc
- Global Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc
- Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc
- Healthcare and Biomedical Education PgCert
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Heart Failure MSc
- Interpretation and Clinical Application of Genomic Data PgCert
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Midwifery / Registered Midwife PgDip
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Adult) MSc
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Child) MSc
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Learning Disability) MSc
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (Mental Health) MSc
- Physician Associate Studies MPAS
- Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration)
- Radiography: Breast Evaluation PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Radiography: Medical Imaging (Mammography) PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Radiography: Medical Imaging PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Radiography: Oncology Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Sports Cardiology MSc/PgDip/PgCert
Undergraduate Courses at St George’s, University of London UK
- Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)
- Biomedical Science BSc(Hons)
- Biomedical Science MSci
- Clinical Pharmacology (BSC Hons)
- Healthcare Practice DipHE and BSc (Hons)
- Healthcare PracticeGradCert
- Healthcare Science (Physiological Sciences) BSc (Hons)
- Medicine MBBS
- Medicine MBBS (graduate entry)
- Midwifery / Registered Midwife BSc(Hons)
- Midwifery / Registered Midwife BSc(Hons) (for registered nurses)
- Nursing / Registered Nurse (Adult) BSc(Hons)
- Nursing / Registered Nurse (Child) BSc(Hons)
- Nursing / Registered Nurse (Learning Disability) BSc(Hons)
- Nursing / Registered Nurse (Mental Health) BSc(Hons)
- Nutrition (Exercise and Health) BSc(Hons)
- Nutrition (Human Nutrition) BSc(Hons)
- Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Paramedic Practice BSc (Hons)
- Paramedic Science BSc (Hons)
- Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
- Radiography, Diagnostic BSc (Hons)
- Radiography, Therapeutic BSc (Hons)
- Social Work BA(Hons)
- Working with Children & Young People: Social Pedagogy BA(Hons)
Foundation Courses at St George’s, University of London UK
Research Courses at St George’s, University of London UK
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
They made my application go very smoothly. They took care of the minute details of my documentation. I have got an admit in one of the best University of England and this was not possible without Rupali mam’s help and guidance.
ILW has shown immense support and encouragement when I was skeptical and confused about my higher studies. They guided me from choosing the country and course to visa application process. ILW has my highest recommendation!
Well, I ain’t much great with words but I do am getting ton of support from the ILW team, especially Rupali Sheth who is taking care of my VISA application. I can talk about Rupali’s prompt responses with a lengthy post but I don’t want to bore anyone who is reading. Even with this covid crisis rampaging our lives, starting from ATAS filing till this last hurdle of lodging for the VISA she has been on her toes to help me out with my many queries. Plus, she definitely thoroughly assessed all my documents. Thanks a ton once again.
Best Service and available any time on call for all the queries. Recommended.
Hi, This is Shruti Karia here and I’ll be pursuing MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick(UK).
I heard about ILW from a few friends of mine who had also got into their dream universities with their help. I met Vishal to discuss about two courses I was confused in and also the best country for the same. He gave me a conclusion to the same on that very day and I was bullish to get my admission done through them. Rupali has been a really great support in the smooth process. My work has never been delayed and I’ve always been way before my deadlines for anything. She has always been a call away and has a solution for everything on spot. I am glad to have got their assistance in my process . It is because of them I’ve got into the one of the best universities for my course.
Thanks to ILW to give me the ultimate support and guidance to shortlist the Universities and completing my applications on time to get through the best ones.
I happened to chance upon ILW while looking at the possibility of studying abroad as a backup to my plan of pursuing my further studies in India. I was pleasantly surprised and not the least bit disappointed.
With their vast and in depth knowledge of various factors pertaining to certain universities and their respective countries, ILW, specifically Rupali Ma’am and Vishal Sir aided me every step of the way starting from college selection to the subsequent applications and have provided effective guidance. They also almost act as a confidant in the way that they help one clear the silliest of doubts. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to pursue their education abroad.
They helped me with everything and have taken care of smallest of details to make sure everything is perfect while applying to the universities. I got into one of the best universities in London and it wouldn’t have been possible without Vishal sir and his team. Rupali ma’am has been in contact with me everyday and she helped me with any detail I need about a certain course, university or any doubt regarding my applications. I would highly recommend ILW to anyone who needs guidance regarding their career and college applications.
ILW Consultants have been extremely helpful to me as well as my sister. It is because of them that I am going to study abroad in a very reputed University. To top it all off, the people working there are polite, kind and very soft spoken. I would highly recommend ILW to anybody who is thinking to study abroad. 🙂
I am from Bangalore and got ILW’s reference through my relatives in Mumbai. The team really helped me with the planning, essay editing, and guiding me right through the app process. I wanted to apply to top UK Universities only. I secured nearly all offers at top UK business schools. I did not join as some of my plans changed and I secured a great job back home. However in the future I do plan to do my Masters and I am sure that I will be using the services of ILW Education Consultants again….. Great team!