Study at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
- TCD is Ireland’s No. 1 ranked University (TCD ranks 104th in the world – QS University Ranking 2018)
- Founded in 1592 – one of the oldest Universities in the World
- Trinity College Dublin’s rank as per QS World University Subject Rankings 2018:
- TCD ranks 25th in the world for English Language and Literature
- TCD ranks 57th in the world for Arts and Humanities
- TCD ranks among the Top 125 World Universities for Engineering and Technology
- TCD ranks 43rd in the world for Politics
- TCD ranks among Top 100 World Universities for Law and Legal Studies
- Trinity is recognized as a top international centre for research and a world leader in Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Immunology, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology, Politics, English and many more areas
- Located in the heart of Dublin, the capital city of Ireland, right in the city centre
- Trinity College has a world-class library, with over 5 million copies and holds a library collection of 4.25 million books and electronic access to over 30,000 journals
Why Study in Ireland
- 2 Years Stay Back: 1 Year Masters / MBA and 2 years Post-study Work Visa. Bachelors degree provides at least 1 year stay back
- Education Quality: Ireland’s education ranks in the Top 10 in the World
- Safe & Friendly: One of the safest and the friendliest country in the world
- 100% English-speaking Country: Ireland is an English speaking country. Remember – Northern Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom (UK) and Southern part of Ireland is known as the Republic of Ireland
- Companies in Ireland: You name some of the topmost companies and most of them will have their European headquarters (HQs) in Ireland. Ireland has the best of the tech world: Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon, SAP, Twitter, Infosys, TCS, and mostly all. So here’s a list of companies in Ireland (and see how many have their headquarters in Ireland)Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today. 75+ Biopharmaceutical companies are in Ireland. Ireland is the 7th largest exporter of medicinal and pharmaceutical products in the world in 2014
- Tax Structure: The taxation in Ireland for companies is 12.5%. Thus, you will have access to some of the topmost companies’ EU HQs in a smaller country. Again, there are top Institutions in Ireland and since its 100% English speaking, even the Companies prefer to be in Ireland
- Permanent Residency: Ireland offers a great opportunity to settle down in the country if you have a job of over Euro 30000 annually!
So all in all, ONE year Masters + 2 Years Work Permit + Opportunity to Settle Down with access to work in 28 European countries!
Entry Requirements to Study at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
TCD Deadline for Applications
Our recommendation: Apply one year in advance
We’ve got some really top students studying at several Irish Universities. They’d be happy to help with your questions too.
As one of the leading Ireland education consultants in Mumbai, it would be our pleasure to help you. Our services are free of cost for applying to any University in Ireland including applications, scholarships, visa guidance and more
Contact Us to Apply for Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Courses at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Postgraduate Courses at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Undergraduate Courses at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
(JH) – Joint Honors
Engineering, Mathematics and Science
Foundation Courses at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Research Courses at Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Ireland
Great Counselling related to the entire process . I did my entire process online itself and never faced any issue . My counselor Rupali was always available and helped me in every possible way . Highly recommended company for studies abroad.
My experience with ILW has been delightful. The staff is really helpful and they know how to get work done. Probably the best consultancy for overseas education. I am very thankful especially to Rupali maam, who helped me throughout the process from application to colleges till visa process application. Recommend.
I really appreciate the support and advice given by Vishal Badani and their counselor (Rupali) of ILW. They are always available on a call away. I would really recommend this consultant to anyone who is looking for overseas education. Thank you ILW.
International Learning Warehouse is the go-to place for someone who wants to pursue education in a foreign country. ILW guided me right from helping me choose a country that suits my needs, to shortlisting and applying to universities. They are swift, consistent and make the effort to understand what their students want while making recommendations! It is only thanks to ILW that I am going to be pursuing my masters in Ireland in less than 6 months since I made the decision.
I am greatly thankful to ‘ILW’ for their invaluable guidance & support to achieve my goal of going abroad for my higher studies. I experienced that all the team members, specially Rupali is extremely professionals & competent in dealing with difficult situations. She has been helpful throughout the process & also stay in touch even after the processing is done. There were many ups & downs I went through but their support helped get me going. Their services are totally incredible and the guidance is given in a very systematic way, moreover Rupali has always guided me with the best of suggestions which beginant for students like me. I heartily express my gratitude and thank ILW and Rupali who are with me in each and every step I have taken towards getting myself in my dream come true of abroad studies. God bless you all !!!!!!
ILW helped me in every stage of my application process. The guidance provided by them was very detailed and up to the mark. Very satisfied with the service they provided and the amount of knowledge the entire team has regarding the process of the overseas education.
Had an amazing experience with ILW. Roopali maam helped me patiently in the best way possible.Everything went easy and smooth, helped me do everything regarding abroad studies right from sop to visa . If confused with abroad studies, ILW is the best to opt for.