Study at University for the Creative Arts UK
University for the Creative Arts UK Rankings
- Highest ranked creative specialist in the UK in The Times and Sunday Times, The Guardian and the Complete University Guide
- Ranked in the Top 15 of all UK Universities – 13th Guardian League Table 2020
- University for the Creative Arts UK is 33rd in the Times University Guide 2019.
- The university is 13th in the Guardian University Guide 2020.
- University for the Creative Arts UK is 48th in Complete 2020.
- Ranked 13th of all UK Universities (Guardian University Guide’s 2020 league table)
- Awarded TEF Gold under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF)
Entry Requirements to Study at University for the Creative Arts UK
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each component (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) or Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board) with an average of 60 %.
- IELTS: 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each component (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant work experience after graduation (which does not include summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6 in each component (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
University for the Creative Arts UK Scholarships
University for the Creative Arts UK offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the relevant scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the entire scholarship application process at no cost
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
Sir Ray Tindle Scholarship (3 available):
£1,000 per year for three years. Applicants to any of our undergraduate media or journalism courses. Applications are welcome from both home and international students. Selection Criteria is Academic excellence / financial need.
Women in Music Composition and Technology (3 available):
£1,000 in years one and two, £3,000 in year three. In addition, recipients will receive bespoke industry mentoring. Applicants will be asked to submit a portfolio of work and will be assessed on their creativity, originality, technical skill, contextualization and potential for development, alongside their academic record.
Invicta Scholarship (1 available):
£1,500 per year for two years, plus mentoring from an Emeritus Professor. First year undergraduates at either UCA Canterbury or UCA Rochester who will be entering into the second year of their course in Autumn 2019. Selection Criteria is Academic excellence / financial need
Application Deadlines to study at University for the Creative Arts UK:
Deadline for Undergraduate Courses after 12th:
The normal closing date to receive applications for full-time undergraduate courses is 15th January for September intake. If possible, try to ensure that your application reaches the university by this date. The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) send all applications it receives after 15 January (until 30 June). But University for the Creative Arts UK can’t guarantee they will give the same level of consideration or offer as those that arrive by 15 January.
Deadline for Postgraduate Courses:
We recommend all students to apply at least by 15th May for the September start.
Study in the UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, and our experienced UK counselors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for University for the Creative Arts UK
Courses at University for the Creative Arts UK
Postgraduate Courses at University for the Creative Arts UK
- Animation MA
- Architecture MA
- Ceramics MA
- Creative Business Management MA
- Creative Direction for Fashion MA
- Creative Education MA
- Creative Marketing & Advertising MA
- Design, Innovation & Brand Management MA
- Digital Media MA
- Fashion Business Management MA
- Fashion Design MA
- Fashion Marketing & Communication MA
- Fashion Photography MA
- Filmmaking MA
- Filmmaking: Documentary MA
- Fine Art MA Canterbury
- Fine Art MA Farnham
- Games Design MA
- Glass MA
- Global Media Management MA
- Graphic Design MA
- Illustration MA
- Int Financial Man for the Creative Ind MSc
- Interior Design MA
- International Jewellery Management MA
- International Master of Business Admin MBA
- Jewellery MA
- Luxury Brand Management MA
- MA Fine Art – online learning
- Master of Architecture MArch
- Media Communication MA
- Metalwork MA
- Photography MA
- Photography MFA
- Postgrad Cert Creative Education
- Printed Textiles for Fashion & Interiors MA
- Product Design MA
- Textiles MA
- Urban Design MA
- Visual Communication MA
Undergraduate Courses at University for the Creative Arts UK
- Acting BA (Hons) Farnham
- Acting BA (Hons) Rochester
- Advertising BA (Hons) Epsom
- Animation BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Animation BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Architecture BA (Hons)
- BA (Hons) Creative Arts
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing degree – open learning
- BA (Hons) Drawing degree – Open College of the Arts
- BA (Hons) Fine Art bachelor’s degree – Open College of the Arts
- BA (Hons) Garden Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree – Open College of the Arts
- BA (Hons) Illustration degree – Open College of the Arts
- BA (Hons) Interior Design Degree – Distance Learning
- BA (Hons) Moving Image
- BA (Hons) Music
- BA Hons Painting degree – open learning study
- BA Hons Photography Degree – Distance Learning Degree Courses
- BA Hons Visual Communications degree – open learning
- Business Innovation & Management BA Top-up
- Business Management BA (Hons)
- Ceramics & Glass BA (Hons)
- Computer Animation Arts BA (Hons)
- Creative Computing BSc (Hons)
- Fashion Atelier BA (Hons)
- Fashion BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Fashion BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Fashion Design BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Fashion Design BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Fashion Journalism BA (Hons)
- Fashion Management & Marketing BA (Hons)
- Fashion Media & Promotion BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Fashion Media & Promotion BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Fashion Photography BA (Hons)
- Fashion Promotion & Imaging BA (Hons)
- Fashion Textiles BA (Hons)
- Film & Digital Art BA (Hons)
- Film Production BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Film Production BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Fine Art BA (Hons) Canterbury 3 Years
- Fine Art BA (Hons) Canterbury 4 Years
- Fine Art BA (Hons) Farnham
- Games Arts BA (Hons)
- Games Design BA (Hons)
- Games Technology BSc (Hons)
- Graphic Design BA (Hons) Canterbury
- Graphic Design BA (Hons) Epsom 3 Years
- Graphic Design BA (Hons) Farnham
- Hand Embroidery BA (Hons)
- Illustration & Animation BA (Hons)
- Illustration BA (Hons) 3 Years
- Illustration BA (Hons) 4 Years
- Industrial Design BSc (Hons)
- Interior Architecture & Design BA Canterbury
- Interior Architecture & Design BA Farnham
- Jewellery & Silversmithing BA (Hons)
- Journalism & Media Production BA (Hons)
- Make-up & Hair Design BA (Hons)
- Marketing BA (Hons)
- Music Composition & Technology BA/BSc
- Music Marketing & Communication BA (Hons)
- Photography BA (Hons) Farnham 3 Years
- Photography BA (Hons) Farnham 4 Years
- Photography BA (Hons) Rochester
- Television & Media Production BA (Hons)
- Television Production BA (Hons)
- Textile Design BA (Hons)
- Theatre Design BA (Hons)
Foundation Courses at University for the Creative Arts UK
Research Courses at University for the Creative Arts UK
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
Best Service and available any time on call for all the queries. Recommended.
They made my application go very smoothly. They took care of the minute details of my documentation. I have got an admit in one of the best University of England and this was not possible without Rupali mam’s help and guidance.
ILW has shown immense support and encouragement when I was skeptical and confused about my higher studies. They guided me from choosing the country and course to visa application process. ILW has my highest recommendation!
Well, I ain’t much great with words but I do am getting ton of support from the ILW team, especially Rupali Sheth who is taking care of my VISA application. I can talk about Rupali’s prompt responses with a lengthy post but I don’t want to bore anyone who is reading. Even with this covid crisis rampaging our lives, starting from ATAS filing till this last hurdle of lodging for the VISA she has been on her toes to help me out with my many queries. Plus, she definitely thoroughly assessed all my documents. Thanks a ton once again.
Hi, This is Shruti Karia here and I’ll be pursuing MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick(UK).
I heard about ILW from a few friends of mine who had also got into their dream universities with their help. I met Vishal to discuss about two courses I was confused in and also the best country for the same. He gave me a conclusion to the same on that very day and I was bullish to get my admission done through them. Rupali has been a really great support in the smooth process. My work has never been delayed and I’ve always been way before my deadlines for anything. She has always been a call away and has a solution for everything on spot. I am glad to have got their assistance in my process . It is because of them I’ve got into the one of the best universities for my course.
Thanks to ILW to give me the ultimate support and guidance to shortlist the Universities and completing my applications on time to get through the best ones.
I happened to chance upon ILW while looking at the possibility of studying abroad as a backup to my plan of pursuing my further studies in India. I was pleasantly surprised and not the least bit disappointed.
With their vast and in depth knowledge of various factors pertaining to certain universities and their respective countries, ILW, specifically Rupali Ma’am and Vishal Sir aided me every step of the way starting from college selection to the subsequent applications and have provided effective guidance. They also almost act as a confidant in the way that they help one clear the silliest of doubts. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to pursue their education abroad.
They helped me with everything and have taken care of smallest of details to make sure everything is perfect while applying to the universities. I got into one of the best universities in London and it wouldn’t have been possible without Vishal sir and his team. Rupali ma’am has been in contact with me everyday and she helped me with any detail I need about a certain course, university or any doubt regarding my applications. I would highly recommend ILW to anyone who needs guidance regarding their career and college applications.
ILW Consultants have been extremely helpful to me as well as my sister. It is because of them that I am going to study abroad in a very reputed University. To top it all off, the people working there are polite, kind and very soft spoken. I would highly recommend ILW to anybody who is thinking to study abroad. 🙂
I am from Bangalore and got ILW’s reference through my relatives in Mumbai. The team really helped me with the planning, essay editing, and guiding me right through the app process. I wanted to apply to top UK Universities only. I secured nearly all offers at top UK business schools. I did not join as some of my plans changed and I secured a great job back home. However in the future I do plan to do my Masters and I am sure that I will be using the services of ILW Education Consultants again….. Great team!