Study at the University of Stirling, UK
- 1st in Scotland, Top 5 in the UK and Top 15 in the World for careers services (UK International Student Barometer (ISB) Benchmark and Global ISB Benchmark 2018)
- 96% satisfaction rate for lecturer expertise (International Student Barometer 2018)
- 94% satisfaction rate for English language support (International Student Barometer 2018)
- 97% satisfaction rate for library services (International Student Barometer 2018)
University of Stirling Ranking
- Ranked 48th in the UK by QS World Ranking (2019).
- 4th in Scotland by Times Higher Education
- 38th in the UK in the Times Higher Education
Cost of studying in the University of Stirling
The cost of studying here ranges between £13200 to £15300.
- At least 50% in Bachelors or equivalent CGPA of 5.3 or Higher (On a scale of 10)
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in the writing module and 6.0 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score).
Undergraduate Courses (after 12th):
- Completion of All India Senior School Certificate (CBSE) or Indian School Certificate (CISCE) with an average of 65 % Higher Secondary Certificate (State Board) with an average of 65%.
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in the writing module and 6.0 in the others (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant work experience after graduation (which does not include summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- GMAT accepted by University of Stirling is usually around 590. However, ILW suggest students to aim for 600.
- IELTS: 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in the writing module and in the others 6.0 (or equivalent TOEFL or PTE score)
University of Stirling UK Scholarships
University of Stirling UK offers a range of scholarships for Indian students. We encourage students to apply for the scholarships as early as possible. For more information, you can always contact us, and we will help you right through the scholarship application process at no cost
Scholarships for Indian/International students:
Our International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
A scholarship for the Msc/Mlitt in Gender studies (Applied), funded by the family of our much-loved and much-missed colleague Dr Dee Amy-Chinn, for postgraduate students only.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £2,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, self-funding Indian nationals who are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
Awards are typically for a one year Master’s degree at universities across the UK. Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship program, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations.
The Commonwealth Scholarships is an international program under which member Commonwealth governments offer scholarships to citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. Around 900 scholarships are awarded in the UK each year.
The Aviva Scholarship supports outstanding students from selected Asian countries to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate education in the UK, and to experience Scottish life and culture, for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. Many more such scholarships are available for Indian / International students.
University of Stirling UK Deadline for Applications:
The application deadline for admissions to University of Stirling UK would be 30th June. ILW Education advises students to begin applying at least by October of the previous year, to allow for the university to assess and complete the paperwork.
Masters level courses at University of Stirling, UK are much in demand; for example Big Data, Criminological Research, Investment Analysis etc. and we suggest you apply at the earliest for these courses. We, at ILW Education, suggest that if you would like to apply to University of Stirling, do contact us.
MBA Application Deadline: University of Stirling closes its application by the end of April.
Study in the UK
As one of the leading UK Education Consultants in Mumbai, and our experienced UK counsellors can guide you through the complete application process for all UK Universities. Contact ILW Education Consultants today for free consultation and application!
Contact Us to Apply for University of Stirling, UK
Courses at University of Stirling, UK
Postgraduate Courses at University of Stirling, UK
|Advancing Practice – MSc|
Undergraduate Courses at University of Stirling, UK
Foundation Courses at University of Stirling, UK
Research Courses at University of Stirling, UK
- Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Management Education
- Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Communications, Media and Culture
- Computing Science and Mathematics
- Dementia and Ageing
- Health Sciences
- History and Politics
- Law and Philosophy
- Literature and Languages
- Management, Work and Organisation
- Marketing and Retail
- Social Work
- Sociology, Social Policy and Criminology
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
Hi, This is Shruti Karia here and I’ll be pursuing MSc in Economics from the University of Warwick(UK).
I heard about ILW from a few friends of mine who had also got into their dream universities with their help. I met Vishal to discuss about two courses I was confused in and also the best country for the same. He gave me a conclusion to the same on that very day and I was bullish to get my admission done through them. Rupali has been a really great support in the smooth process. My work has never been delayed and I’ve always been way before my deadlines for anything. She has always been a call away and has a solution for everything on spot. I am glad to have got their assistance in my process . It is because of them I’ve got into the one of the best universities for my course.
Thanks to ILW to give me the ultimate support and guidance to shortlist the Universities and completing my applications on time to get through the best ones.
I happened to chance upon ILW while looking at the possibility of studying abroad as a backup to my plan of pursuing my further studies in India. I was pleasantly surprised and not the least bit disappointed.
With their vast and in depth knowledge of various factors pertaining to certain universities and their respective countries, ILW, specifically Rupali Ma’am and Vishal Sir aided me every step of the way starting from college selection to the subsequent applications and have provided effective guidance. They also almost act as a confidant in the way that they help one clear the silliest of doubts. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to pursue their education abroad.
They helped me with everything and have taken care of smallest of details to make sure everything is perfect while applying to the universities. I got into one of the best universities in London and it wouldn’t have been possible without Vishal sir and his team. Rupali ma’am has been in contact with me everyday and she helped me with any detail I need about a certain course, university or any doubt regarding my applications. I would highly recommend ILW to anyone who needs guidance regarding their career and college applications.
ILW Consultants have been extremely helpful to me as well as my sister. It is because of them that I am going to study abroad in a very reputed University. To top it all off, the people working there are polite, kind and very soft spoken. I would highly recommend ILW to anybody who is thinking to study abroad. 🙂
I am from Bangalore and got ILW’s reference through my relatives in Mumbai. The team really helped me with the planning, essay editing, and guiding me right through the app process. I wanted to apply to top UK Universities only. I secured nearly all offers at top UK business schools. I did not join as some of my plans changed and I secured a great job back home. However in the future I do plan to do my Masters and I am sure that I will be using the services of ILW Education Consultants again….. Great team!