Students attending a tertiary level university, college or institute will require Educator-sponsored Dubai study visa. Full-time students can be sponsored by their educational institution if the institution is eligible. This allows them to obtain a UAE study visa for the duration of their course
Student Residence Visas are normally only valid for 1 year at a time, renewed each year during the study program.
- With at least 6 months validity, the passport must have two blank visa pages (one to endorse the visa and one for entry stamps)
- Passport copies (about 4)
- Photographs (about 12)
- Upon arrival, passport copies with entry visa to the UAE (about 3 copies)
- Evidence of acceptance to a UAE tertiary institute (offer letter)
- Possibly bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE
- Possibly a tenancy agreement (or letter from university if staying in university accommodation)
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the current study year of the program
- Post-graduate students will need to have their undergraduate degree attested
- Students from some countries will undergo a security check to make sure they are not considered a threat to UAE security.
- A medical test at an authorised UAE medical center (approx AED 350-500) will normally be required. The medical check is a blood test and chest X-ray for HIV (AIDS), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis (TB), Leprosy, and Syphilis. If results come back positive for any of those conditions, the person is deported, except for syphilis which is treated, but this may change, check with UAE immigration department or UAE Ministry of Health (and keep in mind it’s possible to get conflicting reports from them).
Student Residence Visa Fees
- Student Visa Fees vary between universities, colleges and institutions. It Varies between 1,000 to 3,000 AED for a one-year student residence visa.
- Some universities, colleges and institutions may require a refundable visa deposit, may vary between 2,000 to 3,000 AED.
- Renewal charges vary between 1,000 to 3,000 AED yearly.
- There might also be differences in fees between different emirates.
- There are also differences depending on if the university is located in a UAE education free zone such as Dubai Academic City or Knowledge Village, or not.
- Please check with university, college or institute applying to for up-to-date information.
If a student stays out of the UAE for longer than six months, their student residence visa becomes invalid and they will be denied entry to the UAE until it is cancelled. Usually the sponsor will report the visa holder to the immigration authorities.
- Visas normally take 2-5 weeks to process once all the correct documentation has been supplied.
- Express visas take 1-3 weeks to process.
- Cancellation of visa normally takes 1-3 weeks, express cancellation takes 1-2 weeks.
Dubai Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Dubai, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Dubai hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Dubai
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
19+ years of experience in placing students worldwide