Once accepted by a university, applicants must apply within two weeks to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for a Student’s Pass. The application is processed online. – Form 16 & Form V36
Singapore student pass application:
After receiving the offer letter from the desired institute for particular course, students need to apply for student pass to enter Singapore. Institutes in Singapore will file the Singapore student pass for Indian application on behalf of students to Singapore immigration and check point authority (ICA). Singapore student pass application fee varies from institute to institute. Normally it will take 2 – 3 weeks to get the Singapore student visa passes. Singapore student visa for Indian students is applied by the institutes in Singapore.
Institutions will generally request you to send the following documents for your student pass application:
- Photos: 4 recent passport size photographs of the applicant (against white background)
- ICA Form: 1 copy of Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) e-Form 16 for online student visa application
- Passport: Photocopy of applicant’s passport pages showing his/her particulars and travel document’s date of validity (at least 1 year)
- Birth Certificate: Photocopy of applicant’s Birth Certificate or Affidavit
- Academic Documents: Photocopy of applicant’s Certified/Notarized copy of Education Results/Certificates and Transcripts (with detailed results)
- English Proficiency Proof: Students must show proof of English Medium Study (letter from your Institution in India) or IELTS or TOEFL score report
- Financial Proof: Photocopy of financial ability. (e.g. bank statement, fixed deposit/savings account)*read below
- Previous Singapore Visa Application: Photocopy of the student pass (for applicants transferred from other schools in Singapore) or Notification for Cancellation of Student Pass, Visit pass and Embarkation Form
- Visa Application Fee: Your Institution will provide you the details of this payment which you will need to make directly to your Institution
Note: Visa Required Country only (E.g. minimum amount of RMB150,000 for PRC only)
- Proof of parent’s occupation (PRC only)
- University Matriculation Form (if applicable)
- Letter by applicant indicating interest to study with your selected Institution (study plan/statement of purpose)
Note: For Master programs only
- Notarized English translations are needed if documents are in other languages.
Proof of financial sources:
Funds that you have to show should be in liquid form. Following are the most acceptable:
- Bank Balance: As per the Singapore student visa rules, candidate has to show funds which must be minimum 1 day old from date of visa application.
- Fixed Deposits: If the funds are as fixed deposit then, bank must issue a letter confirming the availability of same. Bank letter must be dated less than 30 days from the date of visa
Funds to be shown = Total Tuition fee + S$8400 (at least)
- Bank Loan: If you have taken an education loan, then your bank loan sanction letter will be required. Note: the education loan must be unconditional ie. no formalities should be pending (except for receiving visa itself) before the funds could be disbursed to your Institution
Best Time to Apply for the Visa: Applicants are encouraged to submit application at least 2 months before the commencement of the course.
If the required documents are not in the English language, officially translated versions as well as copies in the originally language are required.
Singapore Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Singapore, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Singapore hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Singapore
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide