Admission Documents Checklist to Study in Australia:
- Passport Copy – first and last two pages
- All Mark sheets (From 10th to Final Year of Studies)
- Degree certificate or provisional degree certificate (if you are currently studying for eg. in your final year, then you could submit this later)
- Statement of Purpose depending on the course – we’ll inform you if required (we shall provide your with any formats)
- Recommendation Letters from your school / college / employer on the letter headed paper of the Institution / Organization
- Portfolio, if design related course
- IELTS Score Report – you can submit this at a later date. We can try for a waiver for you for admissions but is compulsory for applying for an Australian visa
- Extra-curricular activities certificates, if any
- Essays (only in case of some MBA programs)
Even though most university applications are made online, we’ll require notarized copies of your documents to make applications.
Australia Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Australia, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Australia hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Australia
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
19+ years of experience in placing students worldwide