Several Graduate scholarships are available to cover some of the costs of studying in Canada. The best source of funds tends to be universities many of whom offer a range of different scholarships that cover tuition costs or living expenses and sometimes both. Many awards are based solely on academic merit and therefore financial aid is not taken into account through the application process. The Canadian government also offers a range of awards for graduate students, as do a large number of individual universities. A free service coordinates most scholarships and is available at www.scholarshipscanada.com. A number of scholarships that offer funds to cover tuition fees and living expenses are administered by the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada.
Here’s how we will go about the process – ILW to your rescue!
Let’s TALK you through:
- You can study just about anything that you wish to, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. All you have to do is tell us “I want to study MS in CANADA” or “MBA in CANADA” or “Bachelors in CANADA” or “Diplomas, Advance Diplomas, Graduate Certificate in CANADA” and we’ll give you the solution you require. Let us know about your preferences (location, budget, future plans, course specialization, interest in working in the CANADA or returning to India – and tons of other questions that we will ask you) and we will identify the best options available matching your profile. Canadian universities and colleges offer two main semester intakes: Fall (September / October), Winter (January ) and few programs may have a Spring (April to July) Intake.
- Selecting universities and colleges is quite a complicated process that we pride ourselves on. We help you pick the right mix of ambitious, moderate and safe universities and colleges for your admissions. We do this by matching your profile to the universities and colleges requirements and class average student. This is also the stage where information about finances and scholarships is dispensed
- We recommend you select your universities and colleges before you take the tests because you will save some money by sending the scores to the correct university list (YES! You can report your scores to 5 Universities for free). Do not wait to apply to Canadian schools till you have given your tests. Instead, be realistic about the scores that you can achieve, decide on the universities you wish to apply (generally, restrict it to maximum 8 universities and colleges) and make your applications with the remaining documents. We can help you register for whichever tests it is you need to take. We can also coach you for the entrance exams. Our tutors have been working with us for years now and are qualified to help you reach your ideal score
- Then comes the time to gather and edit your documents. Other than making you aware of which documents you need to collect, we will also help you edit and enhance documents like letters of recommendation (academic and professional), essays (topics are generally given by the universities), personal statement / statement of purpose, resume, scholarship essays (YES! They’re different!) etc. And let us tell you – We are GREAT at essay editing – ask any of our students! Then comes the tedious part – filling in the applications. We will help you do this and check this for you thoroughly as well
- A big concern for most parents is finances. Once we understand your financial position, we will let you know which financial documents are acceptable & preferable, and which you shouldn’t include for your applications. We will tell you how to present your case to the university and visa office. We have a bunch of formats and samples to help you with your bank statements, affidavits, and the like
- Once your application is submitted, our role becomes that of a liaison. We follow up with universities and colleges for admission decisions and whether any documents are pending or required to get an offer
- Once you have offers, we can also help you pick between universities and colleges and assist you with the time consuming, hair pulling, nail biting task of acquiring your visa. While it may seem odd at this stage, selecting which university or college in CANADA too go to is even more complicated than shortlisting universities and colleges! Other than filling out the forms and assisting you with your finances again, we take mock interviews to help you prepare of the big day. Once we’re done with you, your documents and confidence will both be in order. We will also help you open your (Graduate Investment Certificate) GIC Account in Canada
Let us help you achieve YOUR dream!
Canada Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Canada, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Canada hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Canada
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide