Admission Documents Checklist to Study in Hong Kong:
- Academic Documents: Attested copies of all your certificates X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits). Final year or final semester marksheet can be submitted later if you are currently studying in the final year of your Bachelors
- Transcript: Transcript from your degree college may be required by some universities. A transcript is a consolidated marksheet available from your College
- English Test Score: Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc. (if applicable). If you have not taken the test yet, you can still make an application. We can update your scores later to the University as and when you receive them
- GMAT / GRE: Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (if applicable). Only some MBA programmes may need GMAT. Submit this score report too
- Recommendation Letters (LORs): Academic References as required by the Institute (Min. 2). These could be from your employer / teacher from school / college. These must be on the letter headed paper of your company or Institution
- Photo: Two Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): An SOP is a 1.5 to 2 pages essay where you show your interest about: your previous academic journey, why a specific University, why MBA in Hong Kong, your career goals, how will the course help you achieve your goals, etc. This statement could be submitted to us as a Word file and we will review and edit it for you
- Essays: Top MBA Schools often ask you to write topical essays. These must be submitted to us in a Word file and we will review, check, recommend the right content. Essay editing is a long process and students must begin writing their essays at least one month in advance to the application deadline leaving enough time for iterations
- Resume: Preferably one page that highlights your work experience, educational qualifications, interests, additionally courses or activities you have done. Submit this to us in a Word format
- Application Fee: Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio: Design Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses only)
- Extra-curricular Activities’ Certificates: Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities (if available)
Note: If you are currently studying in the final year and have not received the marksheet for your final semester or year, you can submit this later to us and we can update the University with the same
Hong Kong Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Hong Kong, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Hong Kong hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Hong Kong
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide