While Italy offers Bachelors programmes in nearly all fields, we will straight get down to business – most Indian students prefer to study Bachelors in the following areas in Italy:
- Luxury Goods / Brands
- Business (business of fashion, etc.)
Before we list the programmes and Italian Institutions we recommend you must look at (below), have a quick look at some quick point about studying Bachelors in Italy.
Quick notes on studying Bachelors in Italy:
- Language of Instruction/Teaching: You will find that many Bachelors programs in Italy are taught in English and hence you should not face any difficulty
- Duration of Bachelors: Bachelors in Italy can be finished in 3 to 4 years
- Intakes: Most Bachelors programs in Italy will begin in September. Some Bachelors programs in Italy also begin in January or March/April
- Cost of studying Bachelors in Italy: Course fee for Bachelors in Italy ranges between 12000 to 18000 Euro at Private Institutions. Cost at State Universities may be between €850 – €1,200 for undergraduate tuition fees per year. However, we see that most Indian students prefer to go to Private Institutions where courses are completely taught in English language
- SAT: SAT is NOT required pursue undergraduate studies in Italy
- English Language Requirement: Either IELTS test or TOEFL test is compulsory. The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 9820864001. If however you have studied in English medium all throughout the English test can be waived. Contact us for more getting your IELTS waived
- Italian Language Certificate / Test: Studying Italian language is NOT necessary to apply for a Bachelors in Italy because most Bachelors programs are taught in English. We however recommend our students to learn Italian, so that your interaction with others enhances, you could network better, and while finding jobs after Bachelors, it is easier for you to prepare for and crack the interview
- Time to Apply: Best time to apply for Bachelors in Italy is Nov to Jan for a September start. Different Universities have different deadlines
- Work DURING your Study in Italy: Students can work up to 20 hours per week during course and full time during holidays (say 40 hours approx. per week)
- Work AFTER your Study in Italy: Many Bachelors programmes with either come with internship or management projects for 3 months to 6 months where students can gain superior work experience in the industry. Post that, once you have a job offer from a company, you could apply for a work permit in Italy
Bachelors courses at popular Institution in Italy:
Polimoda – Undergraduate Courses
Design & Technology
Business & Communication
- Business of Fashion
- Fashion Art Direction
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Luxury Management
- Fashion Marketing Management
- Fashion Product Management
Bachelors courses at Polimoda are of 3 to 4 years duration and comes with an internship of 3 months. Most programmes begin in October each year
Domus Academy – Undergraduate Courses
- Global Design Degree – Bachelor in Interior Architecture & Design
- Global Design Degree – Bachelor of Arts in Product Design
Instituto Marangoni – Undergraduate Courses
- fashion design
- fashion styling
- fashion business
- sandwich course
- fashion communication & new media
- accessories design
- interior design
- industrial product & furniture design
- accessories design
- visual & multimedia design
- shoe design
The above programmes at Instituto Marangoni are 3 years in duration
Instituto Marangoni also offers the following intensive programme of 9 to 12 months which can be pursued after 12th.
- fashion design intensive
- fashion image & styling intensive
- fashion business & brand management intensive
- fashion promotion & communication intensive
- digital image creation for luxury brands intensive
NABA – Undergraduate Courses
|Bachelor of Arts in Design|
|Bachelor of Arts in Painting and Visual Arts|
|Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design|
|Bachelor of Arts in Media Design and Multimedia Arts|
|Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Design|
|Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Art Direction|
The above programmes at NABA are of 3 years duration
IED Italy – Milan, Rome, Florence
All the above programmes at IED are of 3 years duration and mostly all start in October.
ILW can help you apply to all popular Institution in Italy. Our services are FREE of cost for most Institutions. Our services include:
- Shortlisting the right programmes and schools in Italy
- Helping with documentation – providing the sample formats and application forms
- Editing of Statement of Purpose (SOP) and essays (including scholarship essays)
- Applying to Universities in Italy
- Following up with Universities for Admission Letters
- Guiding with the visa process
- Help with financial matters: fee payment transfer, education loans, etc.
- Value-ads: Accommodation booking, flight booking, buying forex, etc.
We help you right from start to end in the process of studying in Italy. Contact us now!
Italy Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Italy, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Italy hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide