The study visa for Italy will be issued only once you confirm that you:
- have a suitable accommodation in Italy
- may dispose of enough financial means to support yourself
- are entitled to medical care in Italy (go to Health Insurance)
- possess the amount of money necessary to travel back to your country, or have already purchased a valid return-ticket
Documents Required to apply for an Italy Study Visa:
- Application form fully completed and signed by applicant
- Two colour passport-size photograph (white background)
- Passport/Travel Document must:
- Have been issued within the previous 10 years, and the validity must not exceed 10 yrs
- At least have a validity of 3 months after intended stay
- Have at least 2 blank pages
- One set photocopy of applicant’s Passport (all pages)
- “Dichiarazione di Valore” (Declaration of Value) of the applicant’s educational certificates duly legalized by the Consular office of this Embassy. The local Institution or School should advise this Embassy directly in case it is not required
- Education Certificates duly Apostilled by Ministry of External Affairs
- Acceptance of enrolment by the Italian School or Institution, stating the duration of course
- Receipt of full payment of Tuition fees (if required)
Documentation regarding the applicant’s financial status must be submitted:
- Must be able to meet the fee of the selected University Course and also living cost:
- Living Cost: Proof of means of support in Italy of not less than 350,57 Euro for each month of the academic year
- This availability can be proven through:
- Bank Statement of applicant or family
- Education loan from Bank
- Scholarship from Italian Government:
- Proof of scholarship in original
- Where the amount of the scholarship does not satisfy the minimum established by law (see annexed table) the availability can be proven through:
- Bank Statement of applicant or family
- Bank loan
- Bank guarantees (fidejussione bancaria”) covering the expenses for the duration of stay foreign exchange value (see annexd table).
- Non University courses:
- Adequate financial guarantees
- Bank guarantees (fidejussione bancaria”) covering the expenses for the duration of stay as per the foreign exchange value
- Adequate means for repatriation OR return flight ticket or booking (for courses for period up to 90 days)
- Adequate proof of Boarding and Lodging (if required)
- A return flight ticket or booking (for courses up to 90 days)
- Insurance Coverage for Medical Treatment And/Or Hospitalization (Not Required If The Italian University provides you one. in case your university is providing you with an insurance coverage, this must be mentioned in the letter of admission with an insurance coverage, this must be mentioned in the letter of admission).
- For visa requested more than 90 days – The applicant has to submit his/her original (not scanned) admission letter stapled with the passport. At the time of collection of the passport applicant has to make sure that the admission letter or the declaration letter by the university is duly stamped by the Embassy.
The Italian Embassy reserves the right to ask for a Personal Interview or Additional Documents
Italy Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Italy, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Italy hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide