Study in Italy
Quality Education + Shorter Duration Courses + 15 Years Education Accepted + Fashion Capital of the World + Work During Study + Internships
Quality Education in Italy
- Italy has some of the oldest Universities in the World
- Did you know?
- The University of Bologna, Italy, was founded in 1088 and is the oldest one in Europe (yes its older than Oxford University)
- The University of Padua, Italy, was founded in 1222
- The University of Siena, Italy, was founded in 1240
- Italy has 17 universities ranked among world top 500 (ranking by Webometrics)
- Italy houses some of the topmost design and fashion schools and some private Institutions are rated amongst the Top 10 in the world. Italy has Polimoda, Domus, NABA, Instituto Marangoni, SDA Boconni
- Politechnic Di Milano is one of the world’s highest graded technical universities
- Italian education system encourages students to be career oriented right since the age of 14 given their unique High School system. This means you can find extremely career focussed programs right from Bachelors level
- Italy has more PhD programmes open to International students than any other country in Europe
- Each year about 40000 international students go to Italy to study
Courses in English in Italy: Many Italian Universities courses offered in English, Thus, you do not have any problem in studying
Italian Language NOT required: It is NOT mandatory to learn Italian or gain a certificate before applying to Universities in Italy
15 Years Education Accepted: Most Italian Universities accept 15 years of Indian education for admissions to Masters or MBA
No IELTS / TOEFL: While this might be compulsory for few Italian Universities, most Institutions in Italy will waive the IELTS or TOEFL requirement for Indian students given that most Indian students who are applying have studied in English medium
Work During your Study in Italy: Students can work 20 hours part time per week during course and full time during holidays (40 hours approx.)
Access to Services: All International students are entitled to access the student services as Italian students would. This also applies to student loans, scholarships and accommodation assistance
Easy Visa Process: Subject to you having all documents in place, Italian study visa is less cumbersome and straightforward
Access to Europe: Give the European Union, students have easy access by road or rail to travel to exciting countries like France, Switzerland, Germany and more
Fashion Capital of the World: Milan is the fashion capital of the world. Rome stands fourth. Cities like Florence, Pisa, Venice also are home to top fashion schools and boutiques. Some of the best designers in the world come from Italy. You will access to some top designers, top fashion companies, and more
More reasons to consider studying in Italy:
- Italy is among the Top 10 most industrialised countries in the world
- Italy is home to Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lamborghini – all top car manufacturers
- You must have already learned about historical Rome (Rome wasn’t built in a day), floating city of Venice, the Colosseum (watched Gladiator?) built in 70 – 80 AD, leaning Tower of Pisa, Vatican City, antique architecture – its so very beautiful wherever you go in Italy
- Michelangelo, Leonardo da vinci, and Giovanni Bellini – these renowned renaissance artists are all from Italy
- Fashion Brands: Italy is the home to major top fashion brands of the world Valentino, Versace, Prada, Armani, Costume National, Marni, Iceberg, Missoni, Trussardi, Moschino, Dirk Bikkembergs, Etro, Zegna, Dolce & Gabbana
- Italian Designers: If you are in to the business of fashion or design, you are bound to have read or learned about these Italian designers: Giorgio Armani, Mario Bellini, Andrea Branzi, Roberto Cavalli, Antonio Citterio, Luigi Colani, Claudio Bellini, Vito Di Bari, Dolce and Gabbana, Antonio Di Chiano, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Gucci, Angelo Mangiarotti, Stefano Marzano, Alberto Meda, Bruno Munari, Missoni, Marcello Nizzoli, Roberto Pezzetta, Marco Piva, Mario Prada, Emilio Pucci, Michele Puzzolante, Ettore Sottsass, Elena Vera Stella, Fabio Taglioni, Massimo Tamburini, Matteo Thun, Gianpietro Tonetti, Clino Trini Castelli, Massimo Vignelli, Gianni Versace, Marco Zanuso, Ermenegildo Zegna
Italy Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Italy, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Italy hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Italy
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
19+ years of experience in placing students worldwide