Documents required for applying to Universities and Institutions in New Zealand
- Application form of the University duly filled and signed by the applicant. This can be online or paper based, depending upon the University you are applying to
- CV / Resume (updated)
- All academic documents (mark sheets and certificates — 10th to final year of studies)
- 2 Recommendation Letters (from school or college teachers / lecturers or employers on the letter head — stamped and signed)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Not more than 2 page ‘essay’ describing your interest in studying abroad, your future academic and career interests, your learning till date, information on any work experience and/or internships (if any), any information that brings out your profile; you can send this to us by email ([email protected]) and we can provide a review of on your SOP
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Score Report (do not wait for the score report — if you have other documents ready, submit them — IELTS score could be updated later by us)
- Work Experience / Internship Letter (s) (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities’ certificates (if any) (includes anything — participation in sports activities, voluntary help, etc.)
- Passport copy (first and last page)
Do NOT wait for your final year mark-sheets OR IELTS test score for application. You can apply even before you have these and take a ‘Conditional Letter’ from the University / College
New Zealand Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in New Zealand, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in New Zealand hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in New Zealand
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide