Why Study In Italy
Shorter Duration Courses
15 Years Education Accepted
Fashion Capital of the World
Work During Study
Quality Education In Italy :
- Italy has some of the oldest Universities in the World
- Did you know?
o The University of Bologna, Italy, was founded in 1088 and is the oldest one in Europe (yes its older than Oxford University)
o The University of Padua, Italy, was founded in 1222
o The University of Siena, Italy, was founded in 1240
- Italy has 17 universities ranked among world top 500 (ranking by Webometrics)
- Italy houses some of the topmost design and fashion schools and some private Institutions are rated amongst the Top 10 in the world. Italy has Polimoda, Domus, NABA, Instituto Marangoni, SDA Boconni
- Politechnic Di Milano is one of the world’s highest graded technical universities
- Italian education system encourages students to be career oriented right since the age of 14 given their unique High School system. This means you can find extremely career focussed programs right from Bachelors level
- Italy has more PhD programmes open to International students than any other country in Europe
- Each year about 40000 international students go to Italy to study
Courses In English In Italy
Many Italian Universities courses offered in English, Thus, you do not have any problem in studying.
Italian Language NOT required
It is NOT mandatory to learn Italian or gain a certificate before applying to Universities in Italy.
15 Years Education Accepted
Most Italian Universities accept 15 years of Indian education for admissions to Masters or MBA.
No IELTS / TOEFL
While this might be compulsory for few Italian Universities, most Institutions in Italy will waive the IELTS or TOEFL requirement for Indian students given that most Indian students who are applying have studied in English medium.
Work During Your Study In Italy
Students can work 20 hours part time per week during course and full time during holidays (40 hours approx.)
Access To Services
All International students are entitled to access the student services as Italian students would. This also applies to student loans, scholarships and accommodation assistance.
Easy Visa Process
Subject to you having all documents in place, Italian study visa is less cumbersome and straightforward.
Access To Europe
Give the European Union, students have easy access by road or rail to travel to exciting countries like France, Switzerland, Germany and more.
Fashion Capital Of The World
Milan is the fashion capital of the world. Rome stands fourth. Cities like Florence, Pisa, Venice also are home to top fashion schools and boutiques. Some of the best designers in the world come from Italy. You will access to some top designers, top fashion companies, and more.
More Reasons To Consider Studying In Italy
- Italy is among the Top 10 most industrialised countries in the world
- Italy is home to Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lamborghini – all top car manufacturers
- You must have already learned about historical Rome (Rome wasn’t built in a day), floating city of Venice, the Colosseum (watched Gladiator?) built in 70 – 80 AD, leaning Tower of Pisa, Vatican City, antique architecture – its so very beautiful wherever you go in Italy
- Michelangelo, Leonardo da vinci, and Giovanni Bellini – these renowned renaissance artists are all from Italy
- Fashion Brands: Italy is the home to major top fashion brands of the world Valentino, Versace, Prada, Armani, Costume National, Marni, Iceberg, Missoni, Trussardi, Moschino, Dirk Bikkembergs, Etro, Zegna, Dolce & Gabbana
- Italian Designers: If you are in to the business of fashion or design, you are bound to have read or learned about these Italian designers:
Giorgio Armani, Mario Bellini, Andrea Branzi, Roberto Cavalli, Antonio Citterio, Luigi Colani, Claudio Bellini, Vito Di Bari, Dolce and Gabbana, Antonio Di Chiano, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Gucci, Angelo Mangiarotti, Stefano Marzano, Alberto Meda, Bruno Munari, Missoni, Marcello Nizzoli, Roberto Pezzetta, Marco Piva, Mario Prada, Emilio Pucci, Michele Puzzolante, Ettore Sottsass, Elena Vera Stella, Fabio Taglioni, Massimo Tamburini, Matteo Thun, GianpietroTonetti, Clino Trini Castelli, Massimo Vignelli, Gianni Versace, Marco Zanuso, ErmenegildoZegna