|STEPS||Your DIY Kit | To do list to study in USA||When we are around|
|STEP 1||SEARCH - 100s of websites, all universities, specific courses. Here’s a list of Universities in USA to give you a start|
|STEP 2||SHORTLIST - the right programme at the right list of Universities in USA matching your academic background, test score, budget, other requirements.|
CREATE - an Excel workbook if that helps
|STEP 3||COLLECT - documents and ensure that each of these are correct and in order. This includes editing of the statement of purpose (SOP), getting recommendations from the right referees, writing and editing essays, internship and work experience letters and more. Here’s a list of documents required to study in USAto start with|
|STEP 4||BOOK - your IELTS test date, prepare for it, check if you have scored right, update the University and the right department and ensure that they have received the score once you receive it|
|STEP 5||APPLY - to all Universities individually and keep a track of list of documents to be sent, and other requirements. It will start with questions like: where to apply, how to apply, is it online or a paper app, what about the application fee, so many more|
|STEP 6||TRACK and FOLLOW UP - track your emails, wait for the decisions, or update the missing documents, understand the next round of process, etc.|
|STEP 7||FINALIZE - make a final decision when you have more than one offer. Generally students apply to several Universities and you are bound to face this stage. Crucially important is, that you make the right decision|
|STEP 8||DEPOSIT and FEE PAYMENT - pay your deposit or enrolment fee in USD to the University, wait for a confirmation, or follow up with the University. Book your medical insurance – it is mandatory in the USA|
|STEP 9||I20 REQUEST FORM & FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS – correctly fill and send the I20 request form (that you will receive from the US University) and also send the financial documents (if you have previous not sent these at the time of admissions). This is compulsory to obtain your I20 without which you cannot apply for a US student visa. Fill the details correctly because any mistake in the I20 and the F1 visa application will be incorrect|
|STEP 10||VISA - understand the student visa process, gather the right documents and check them thoroughly, book a visa appointment, present yourself rightly, wait for the decision. Here’s where you will information about the visa process and documentation. During this time, decide on where you will live, what to pack before going, buy forex, medical and travel insurance and more|
|STEP 11||MEDICALS – finish your medical examination and do the vaccinations as the University may have prescribed you to do. Ensure that you carry such proofs when you are travelling; otherwise you may be asked to do this when you arrive in the US|
|STEP 12||ACCOMMODATION - find and book the right type of accommodation|
|STEP 13||CONNECT - with other students so that you’ll may travel together or help each other|
|STEP 14||FLY - book tickets and fly. Ensure that you have collected details about how to open a bank account, about travelling locally in the US, carried important documents along with you, bought the required forex and such other important information that comes up ONLY in the end|
Here’s how we will go about the process – ILW to your rescue!
Let’s TALK you through:
- You can study just about anything that you wish to, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. All you have to do is tell us “I want to study MS in USA” or “MBA in USA” or “Bachelors in USA” and we’ll give you the solution you require. Let us know about your preferences (location, budget, future plans, course specialization, interest in working in the US or returning to India – and tons of other questions that we will ask you) and we will identify the best options available matching your profile. US universities offer two main semester intakes: Fall (September / October) and Spring (January / February). Generally, there’ll be more options open to you in Fall than Spring
- Selecting universities is quite a complicated process that we pride ourselves on. We help you pick the right mix of ambitious, moderate and safe universities for your admissions. We do this by matching your profile to the universities requirements and class average student. This is also the stage where information about finances and scholarships is dispensed
- We recommend you select your universities before you take the tests because you will save some money by sending the scores to the correct university list (YES! You can report your scores to 5 Universities for free). Do not wait to apply to US schools till you have given your tests. Instead, be realistic about the scores that you can achieve, decide on the universities you wish to apply (generally, restrict it to 8 universities) and make your applications with the remaining documents. We can help you register for whichever tests it is you need to take. We can also coach you for the entrance exams. Our tutors have been working with us for years now and are qualified to help you reach your ideal score
- Then comes the time to gather and edit your documents. Other than making you aware of which documents you need to collect, we will also help you edit and enhance documents like letters of recommendation (academic and professional), essays (topics are generally given by the universities), personal statement / statement of purpose, resume , scholarship essays (YES! They’re different!) etc. And let us tell you – We are GREAT at essay editing – ask any of our students! Then comes the tedious part – filling in the applications. We will help you do this and check this for you thoroughly as well
- A big concern for most parents is finances. Once we understand your financial position, we will let you know which financial documents are acceptable & preferable, and which you shouldn’t include for your applications. We will tell you how to present your case to the university and visa office. We have a bunch of formats and samples to help you with your bank statements, affidavits, and the like
- Once your application is submitted, our role becomes that of a liaison. We follow up with universities for admission decisions and whether any documents are pending or required to get an offer
- Once you have offers, we can also help you pick between universities and assist you with the time consuming, hair pulling, nail biting task of acquiring your visa. While it may seem odd at this stage, selecting which university in USA to go to is even more complicated than shortlisting universities! Other than filling out the forms and assisting you with your finances again, we take mock interviews to help you prepare of the big day. Once we’re done with you, your documents and confidence will both be in order
Let us help you achieve YOUR dream!
Call to action button
USA Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in USA, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in USA hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in USA
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide