- TOEFL:TOEFL is recognized by 9000+ colleges. It’s a test of how well you can understand and use English language. The 4 components of the TOEFL test are Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. There are more than 50 test dates available annually. ETS (the body that organized the TOEFL) offers some free and paid material for you to prepare. We recommend – watching movies from Hollywood, striking up conversations with strangers while on public transport and learning how to use that new word you learned in a sentence correctly. To learn more about TOEFL, click here
- IELTS Academic: British Council (UK), IDP (Australia) and Cambridge English Language Assessment came together to create this test of English. It has the same 4 components as TOEFL – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking but, the 1st three will be conducted on the same day and the speaking test can be 7 days before or after this. The tests dates are up to 3 times a month
- GRE ($195 and additional score reports $27) – It’s a computer delivered test conducted by ETS, the same body that conducts the TOEFL. It tests your verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and analytical writing. Irrespective of your educational background, the GRE acts as a common measure of comparison for universities. A score of 320+ means you’re looking at the top schools. ETS provides free and paid preparation material through their website. You will have to take this for almost all post graduate courses in the USA unless you’re looking at a management degree, in which case the GMAT is preferred. Most universities do accept both. To learn more about GRE, click here
- GMAT ($250) – Quite simply, this exam will showcase your skill set. Most universities rely on your GMAT score to predict how well you will do in class. It’s a 3 hour 30 minutes exam that tests your analytical writing, integrated reasoning, quantitative skills and verbal skills. The GMAT website offers a variety of preparation material. If you get a score of 650+, you will get into the top universities. Keep in mind that this is a practice driven test, the more mock tests you give, the better you will become. To learn more about GMAT, click here
- SAT – This is a test of your readiness for college, testing your critical reading, writing and math. Most students take this in Std. 11, so they have time to take it again in Std. 12 if required. If you get a score of 2100+ on 2400, you’re looking at the best universities. It’s recommended that you book your tests 2 months before the date you need to give it. To know all about SAT test, click here
- MCAT – The medical college admission test is a computer based test to be taken by prospective med students who want to study in the USA, Canada and Australia. It tests problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and your knowledge of scientific concepts. This is a test you will have to give whether you want to study MBBS in USA or even if you already hold the degree.
- LSAT – Standardized law school admission test for countries like USA and Canada. It assesses reading and verbal reasoning skills.
USA Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in USA, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in USA hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in USA
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide