Quality Education + Lowest Tuition Fee amongst English Speaking Countries + Part-time Work During Study + Internship called as Co-op (in some cases) + Upto 3 Years Work Permit + Canada Immigration
- Global Recognition: In 2015/16, 4 Canadian universities ranked in the Top 100 of the ARWU Shanghai Ranking and 6 in the Top 200; 3 ranked in the Top 50 of the QS University Ranking and 8 in the Top 200; and 4 ranked in the Top 100 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and 7 in the Top 200. 5 MBA Schools in Canada ranked in TOP 100 according to Financial Times Rankings.
- Quality Education: Canada is a top when it comes to providing quality education. It’s education reputation is based on quality and recognized for excellence across the entire education sector. It has a highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Professors are always available and eager to help with lessons. They fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom. Canada’s Universities, Colleges Polytechnics offer industry-aligned, career-focused programs with growing levels of applied research directed at solving industry problems.
- Affordable Education: Studying in Canada is relatively cheaper with lowest Tuition Fee amongst English Speaking Countries
- Healthy & Safe Communities: The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society. In addition, Canada’s largest cities Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal have been recognized as world class cities in which to live and work for their cleanliness and safety and for their cultural activities and attractive lifestyles.
- Abundant Research Opportunities: In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
- Work DURING your Study in Canada:
- Work On-Campus in Canada: Students can work up to 20 hours per week while on a study permit. Typical on-campus jobs might include working in a cafeteria, working in the Athletic Centre, library, assisting a professor. No work permit is required to work on campus.
- Off Campus Employment: You may qualify to work off campus without a work permit. If you qualify, your study permit will allow you to work for a total of 20 hours per week and during vacations a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Spouse Work permit: Your spouse may apply for an open work permit (which means they need not have a job offer or a labour market opinion from service Canada) if you are a full time student and have a valid study permit. Work permits of Spouse are valid for the same period of time as your study permit.
- Internship (Co-op) Work: Many Colleges and Universities at the undergraduate and graduate level have a Co-op option within their course curriculum which allows students to gain valuable work experience in line of their studies. You must apply for a co-operative education work permit for the same after you have got a study permit while you are studying at the college. Help is given by the International student centres/advisors at the college / University where you are studying.
- Work After your Study in Canada: To work in Canada you must apply for Post Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). A student is allowed to stay back in the country for the length of your program upto a maximum of 3 years to look for a job and work full-time Over 90% of Canada’s college graduates are employed in their field of study within six months after graduation and 93% of employers are satisfied with graduates
- Permanent Residency: Some international students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada? Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the Post Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) helps graduates qualify for a permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.
USA Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in USA, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in USA hassle-free.
- Personal Attention
- Connections with Universities
- Total Solution for Studying Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in USA
I learned about ILW since many of my extended family members were using their service. I must say that I have never met the team and everything was done online over emails, phone, chat. Distance between Gujarat and Mumbai was never a problem. The team was prompt in replying. They are best education consultants for USA. I was applying for both Masters and PhD, and I secured full funding.
The way they had shortlisted the universities was brilliant. Right from essay editing to help with interview prep, it was a superb experience. Thanks to the team at ILW Education that I am studying in the US.
Highly recommended (5 stars!!)
It had a wonderful experience getting support from ILW. I was confused on what to do after my 12th but I came across Vishal sir who helped me with good suggestions. I had a great experience with my counselor (Rupali) throughout the whole process. There are quite helpful and know what they are doing. I would recommend my friends too. Thank you 😊
I would thanks ILW for all their efforts and hard work for getting my admission and visa done for USA, and I am grateful to them to successfully getting me admitted to one of the best University In USA. They are good with visas and the kind of confidence they gave me and supported me with the entire process.
I have used ILW Education team’s help for about 2 years. They were really confident in helping me get an admission at New York University. It was my dream school. They guided me with the course and career choice. I knew them through my brother who also went abroad to study through them. They are really good education counsellors and I recommend ILW Education Consultants to all who wish to study at top universities
These guys are top counsellors. My brother had gone to them and he did well. I applied to 3 countries and had a lot of dilemma. I finally accepted joining UCLA. I recommend them for anyone who wishes to study in USA, UK or other countries. Go to them for one counselling session atleast and you will have most of doubts solved. They will help you plan the career in the best way. Thanks ILW!
UT Austin was my dream school and I got through it. I came to know about ILW at School as many students at JNS were using their counselling. They are very personal in their approach. The team at ILW made it all possible. Exceptional help with essays. A special thanks to Vishal Sir and Neha Mam. At the time of writing this testimonial, I am still in touch with them for queries while studying here. I am enjoying my undergrad studies in the US.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
19+ years of experience in placing students worldwide