Required documents to apply for a German student visa:
- Valid passport (issued within the last 10 years and with at least 12 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with observations regarding the front data page cannot be accepted) with at least two empty pages
- Application form & declarations duly signed
- Copy of your passport’s data page (A4 size copy)
- Personal cover letter explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay
- 3 passport pictures according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months (check the requirements here)
- University admission letter
- Evidence of previous academic performance including Bachelor degree certificate (all marksheets and transcript)
- Proof that complete financial support (8090 Euros through the blocked account) for one year is guaranteed
- As part of your student visa application, you are required to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover your living costs in Germany. One option to fulfil this requirement would be to open a blocked account at a bank in Germany. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to open a blocked account. So begin this process early
- Proof of payment of study fees, if applicable
- German language certificate (if applying for German language programs) (should not be older than 2 years)
- IELTS / TOEFL score report (as applicable) (should not be older than 2 years)
- Demand Draft (towards visa fee)
Prepare two identical application sets with the above-mentioned documents and bring your original certificates along. DO NOT staple any documents.
In case of visa approval, you will be requested to present a travel health insurance
Appointment: You can book a visa appointment online. If you are from Mumbai, then booking is possible only MON – THU 08:00 – 09:00 hrs. Personal appearance is required at time of application
Germany Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Germany, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Germany hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Germany
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide