Zero Tuition Fee + Courses in English + Work During Study + Internship (in some cases) + Work After Study
- Free Education: Study in Germany is FREE. Yes you heard it right! Most Universities in Germany do not charge a tuition (course) fee even from international students. You may only need to pay a tuition fee of Euro 200 to Euro 500 per semester. There are some Universities in Germany that do charge a tuition fee but the cost of study is still very low we think ie. about Euro 10000 per academic year
- Global Recognition: German education system is one of the oldest in the world. Globally, Germany ranks 3rd in attracting international students. Germany degrees are very well recognized in India
- Work During your Study in Germany: As a student you are permitted to work for a total of 120 full or 240 half days per year. 8 hours normally constitute a full day in Germany, so 4 hours are one half day, though 10 and 5 are possible as well according to the law – if that is the normal working day in that company
- Work After your Study in Germany: A student is allowed to stay back in the country for 18 months on temporary work visa to look for a job and work full-time. You do not need to have job offer in hand to apply for the 18 months extension
- Internship / Paid Project Work: Universities at the undergraduate level especially, encourage students to take up internships so as to understand real-time work experience and thereafter you could resume your studies. At the postgraduate level, you will find find German Universities offering paid project work or thesis work
- Courses in English: At all levels–Bachelors, Masters, MBA–you will find top universities in Germany offering programs taught in English language completely
- Study Hub: Germany is a study hub for international students. In nearly 400 Universities in Germany, you will find about 12% population of students to be from international countries. Germany is ranked as 3rd in the world to attract international students
Germany Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Germany, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Germany hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in Germany
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide