MBA in UK:
You need to appear for IELTS test or PTE Test. The recommended IELTS score is 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in all 4 modules (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). GMAT is not required to study MBA in the UK for most Universities, but some Universities will need it eg. Cranfield School of Management, London Business School. To look at the list of MBA programmes in the UK with the fee structure and GMAT requirement, refer to the MBA in UK section of our website
MS in UK:
You need to appear for IELTS test or PTE Test. The recommended IELTS score is 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in all 4 modules (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). Admissions are possible with a 6.0 at many UK Universities. GRE is NOT required to apply to UK Universities. To learn more about studying Masters in UK, refer to Masters in UK section of our website
Bachelors in UK:
You need to appear for IELTS test or PTE test. Your English language test requirement can be waived by many UK Universities if you are an IBDP student or you have studied GCE A Levels. SAT test or ACT test is NOT required to study in the UK for courses after 12th std. To study medicine or dental programs in UK, students will need to appear for UKCAT or BMAT (depending on what your UK University wants you to take). If you wish to study Law in the UK, some UK Universities will need you to appear for National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT)
Foundation Programs in UK:
A little about all the tests listed above:
- IELTS Academic: British Council (UK), IDP (Australia) and Cambridge English Language Assessment came together to create this test of English. It has the same 4 components as TOEFL – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking but, the 1st three will be conducted on the same day and the speaking test can be 7 days before or after this. The tests dates are up to 3 times a month
- IELTS for UKVI: IELTS for UKVI is a UK government-approved Secure English Language Test (SELT). An IELTS for UKVI score can be used to prove your English language abilities in support of a UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application. As far as education is concerned, only for foundation courses students need to take IELTS Academic for UKVI or otherwise your UK University will explicitly ask for taking this test
- PTE Test: PTE refers to Pearson Test of English. PTEAcademic is a computer-based academic English language It tests Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Questions often test 2 skills together, such as listening and reading or reading and speaking, unlike other English tests. The test is held at least twice every month. Registration can be done within 5 days from to the test date and the results are available in 5 workings days from the date of the test
- UKCAT: The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used in the selection process by a consortium of UK university Medical and Dental Schools. October 5 is the last deadline by which Indian students can take UKCAT to apply timely for medical admissions for the following year. Students can take UKCAT only once within one test cycle
- LNAT: National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT) is the law entrance test for studying law at specific UK Universities like Oxford University, University College London (UCL), SOAS University of London, University of Nottingham, King’s College London, Durham University, Bristol University, University of Birmingham. Best time to register for the test, given the understanding of all other deadlines, we believe you should keep these dates in mind: August 1, October 5, January 20. LNAT test deadlines are available here. LNAT test results cannot be carried forward from one academic year to the other
- BMAT: The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is an admissions test for applicants to Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Biomedical Science and Dentistry courses at certain universities. It does not require a lot of extra study as it is a test of skills and knowledge that learners are expected to already have. BMAT registration opens by September 1. BMAT registration deadline is October 1 (standard deadline) and October 15 (last deadline with a higher (late) registration fee). BMAT test date is November 4 and results of the BMAT test comes out on November 25. Specific programmes at the following UK Universities required BMAT: Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Imperial College London, Lancaster University, Royal Veterinary College, University College London, University of Cambridge, University of Leeds, University of Oxford
UK Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in UK, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in UK hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide