Work DURING study in the UK:
- Students are permitted to work part time for 20 hours per week during course
- Students can do full time work (40 hours per week) during holidays
- Students can work outside the University campus too
- Jobs in UK are readily available for international students. Given the size, lifestyle, density of population and existence of companies in the city of London, jobs in London are always more than most other cities in the UK (this is a question that we frequently get from students)
- Students must be happy to do any kind of jobs eg. working in cafeteria, Subway, McDonalds, Burger King or in supermarkets like Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda (Walmart)
- Students can expect to earn GBP 7 to GBP 10 per hour of work
Sandwich Courses in the UK:
- Students who pursuing an undergraduate degree in the UK can opt for a sandwich placement programme
- The duration of a sandwich course in the UK is generally 4 years (ie. one year more than the normal 3 year course duration)
- UK Universities provide a job in the 3rd year of study. This is mostly paid work and the work provided in a company is related to your field of study
- Students resume studies in the 4th year to finish their undergraduate course at the same UK University
- Sandwich course is a great opportunity for students because it not only provides a placement during work which offers real time experience but also help you connect well with the industry and the knowledge gained at work helps to perform well in the course
Work AFTER finishing studies in the UK:
- Students generally get a UK study visa which allows them to stay in the UK for a period of 4 additionally months after the last date of the course
- If a student gets a job of GBP 20800 annually, then he/she can apply for a Tier 2 visa which allows a further extension of 3 years to work in UK
- We recommend students to start early ie. at least 6 months before the course will be getting over to update their CV, apply for job opportunities, going out for interviews etc.
- Students can use the help of their University’s career service units, University jobs shops, placement cells to identify jobs in UK and also make a CV which is preferred by UK employers
UK Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in UK, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in UK hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Wall of Fame
We are proud that we could help our students get into some of the top universities in UK
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide